A Large Grey Plane

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

A Large Grey Plane

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Hello guys, I need help with this dream that I had about a week ago. I dreamed that I was in my house with my sister, and it was nighttime when I heard a thunderstorm. I kept waiting for lighting to strike and realize it was odd that it was taking so long for it to do so. Due to this, I concluded it wasn't a typical storm (Obviously not everyone thunderstorm comes with lightning in real life). Next thing I know, I am now looking outside and at this point it was daytime when I continued to hear thunderstorm. I had view of the side of my roof top when all the sudden a large gray plane flew over my house sideways. It was descending in a manner that I knew it was going to crash. Then I watch the large plane fly towards and descend on a small elevated imperfect oval shape piece of land surrounded by leveled ground that was a couple of hundred feet up. The plane landed on the elevated land with not much room to spare. Unfortunately, the small, elevated land could not handle the weight of the large plane and toppled over with the plane falling hundreds of feet unto the ground. I felt bad for the many people that could have been on that plane. Then smoke begin to rise so I pulled out my cell phone to try calling 911; since I wanted to check out the crash scene, I told my sister to call 911 instead and proceed to walk towards the plane crash. Oddly enough, firefighters were already at the scene and when I was approaching them; They were trying to put out the fire with their fire hosed. One of the firefighters who saw me approaching told me not to come closer because the toxic can give me cancer, so I stopped walking closer to the crash. I didn't see how bad the crash was as a result. The plane reminded me of a large gray military plane used to transport soldiers, but I didn't get the sense the people inside the plane were from the military, but rather civilians. Does anyone get anything from this?
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: A Large Gray Plane

Post by PastorJKG »

I don't know exactly how it will play out but I believe it will be clear to you when it comes to pass because I have had these type of prophetic dreams many times. There seems to be a coming storm, a coming landing that seems to be good but then crashes, and some level of denied access to the truth. The color grey often speaks of ambiguity or mystery, not black or white.
For your prayerful consideration.
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Re: A Large Gray Plane

Post by Missyjojo88 »

What you stated above definitely speaks to me about the landing of plane at first seems good but ended up crashing anyways. Also being denied access to the truth with the color grey speaking of ambiguity. Thank you for the insight.