Walking Cane, Barbershop, Drinking Coffee

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Walking Cane, Barbershop, Drinking Coffee

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello All,

I was in my car looking for a parking spot outside of a barber shop (I’m a woman). This was an outdoor parking lot. There were parking spaces available but I wanted a spot close to the shop so I would not have to walk so far.

There was a spot that was close to the shop - but now I had a white walking cane instead of my car. The parking lot attendant told me to park my walking cane in the spot that was close to the barbershop. I said, I have to park my cane? He said yes.

I went into the barber shop to get my hair cut. There was a particular man that I wanted to cut my hair but he was busy, so I was offered some coffee to drink. There was a woman who was assisting me. I sat at a table and drank my coffee. I overheard The man that was to cut my hair ask the woman if I was finished drinking my coffee. She came in to see if I had finished. EOD.

Your thoughts are appreciated.
Ispeaktheword
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Walking Cane, Barbershop, Drinking Coffee

Post by PastorJKG »

The car was a mode of travel. it became a white walking cane. Hair for a woman is the glory of her head and her covering. could it be a humbling experience that is or will soon take place where you must lean on the white cane,(righteous power of the cross) perhaps. Not wanting to walk so far, sometimes we tend to look for the easy way but His ways are seldom easy. Coffee. An awakening to some things perhaps. Just some thoughts for your prayerful consideration.
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: Walking Cane, Barbershop, Drinking Coffee

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Pastor JKG,

Thank you for responding to my dream and giving me some things to ponder.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword