men in black

Archives for 2008
peaceful

men in black

Post by peaceful »

Wow, been a long time since I've posted anything......had this dream a few days ago.
I was in the back stairwells-emergency exit of a high school. There were others with me, of whom I did not know. However, we were there with the same understanding or knowledge and purpose for being there. I looked through the narrow window of the exit door. I had a clear view of the hallway and of the people hustling back and forth, going to what I would assume to be classes. Lots of young people as well as older mixed in the crowd. Definately more young people though. Knew that it was important to note that fact. Suddenly an invasion of young men, ages 19ish to early 20's, enter the school. They are dressed in black from head to toe. black pants, black long sleeved tee shirs, black stocking hats and shoes. Faces are clearly visable. They have military rifles and use them to gather the people in the halls. They are herded towards an outside exit, somewhat like herding cattle to the slaughter house. No one put up a fight, however, silent tears and whimpering could be seen and heard, but no struggles. They are led to army vehicles where they will be sent to concentration- prison like camps. It seems that these people knew their plight, yet still did not fight. I turn back around and one gentleman says we must go into deeper hiding as they will be back to look for us. Just then, I hear crying and yells in the hall. Look back out and I see my mother being ushered by a man in black on either side of her. She is trying to put up a fight. . . Also, very scared. I need to go help her, but must have a plan first. The gentleman says we must pray for wisdom and protection and he begins to pray powerfully. I then boldly step into the hall and ask them to leave her behind as she is quite old and has many afflictions. She has little time left on this earth. What difference is it to them whether she dies here or at their hands? Either way, her time is short. I could see in there eyes...some compassion, something in their hearts. They agreed to let her go. They then wanted to know where I came from and I immediately ran back to the others and we went into deep hiding. It seems we knew the back ways quite well, as though we had been prepared for this coming. The 2 men searched for us, but quickly gave up. They went back with the others to the trucks choosing not to tell what had happend. I would assume if they had, they would have been in trouble by their higher authority.
scene changes-
I am in flight with others flying very low over many tree tops. There is a clearing between the trees and a road is just visable below. We are told we must make an emergency landing. I see 3 suv's heading in the same direction as the plane. we must land. I am fearful we will crush the vehicles... worried for their safety. As we land, we hit the last vehicle. We get out to check on these people and a man steps out of each vehicle and begins to walk, one behind the other, in a straight line. They are dressed identically in business suits, each carrying a briefcase. Just then, the plane roles forward a few feet crushing the other 2 vehicles as well as running over the last man in business suit. The 2 men in front of him continued to walk down the road, single file, very robotic like, never stopping to check the other man or anything else. Just kept walking. end of dream.
Prayed for understanding...Lord placed the church on my heart.
hmmm.....