Spiders and Plastic Doll House

Archives for 2007
Daybreak
Site Admin

Spiders and Plastic Doll House

Post by Daybreak »

In this dream I was at church and my youngest son was in service with me. He is quite a fidgety little boy irl, and so he was in this dream. I remember grabbing a plastic doll house. It looked like it was outside for awhile, because the paint was faded and it was extremely dirty. I tried cleaning it as best as I could and he began playing with it. He soon lost interest in it and went somewhere. In the mean time I heard this clicking noise and when I looked down there were these off white coloured spiders hundreds of them, with no guts (meaning the body was just a shell no insides) pouring out of this doll house (windows, doors etc) making this clicking noise on the floor. I sat in the service watching these things pour out of the doll house. This continued for awhile and then I left to go do something. When I returned there were thousands upon thousands of spiders coming out of the doll house, but this time the were black pouring making this tremendous clicking noises when the touched the floor.

EEK!!!

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Daybreak...Jesus bless you...

Not an interp. but a few thoughts...

I thought of the little doll house maybe symbolizing the childrens ministry...

I thought of the off-white spiders as being symbolic of "flesh"...and and the part with them having no insides could represent people in that ministry operating in their flesh and not in the spirit(no insides)....The fact that they made the clicking noise reminded me of sounding brass...and the black ones in the end reminded me of death...If its not taken care of it will lead to spiritual death...

Spiders can represent witchcraft which I am sure you know can be a form of control, rebellion, ect... Also the part in the beginning where it was dirty and you tried to clean it really spoke to me...Could this mean that someone has tried to clean that area up but didn't do it well enough and left it contaminated??? Because of this its not holding the attention of the children...they aren't being fed or entertained(I don't mean entertained in a bad way)...

Like I said ...just a few thoughts...if it doesn't fit please pitch it..
Lots of Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Okay...trying to catch my breath...umm....that was basically an interpretation which is "extremely" accurate....sigh.... :cry:

Lord help us all :cry:

Thank you so much WaitingforHim...sniff..sniff...thank you.

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

This is all too familiar to the children's ministry at my church as well :cry: I am feeling that this is an epidemic nationally as well....This could very well be a call to intercede nationally for the children's ministries.....Lord help us to pray as you lead us...

Thank you Father for the revelation!!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

along those lines could the doll house mean that the church as a whole is not really teaching the children as they should be.. but rather just "playing house.. playing church"
that is the impression I got.. that the doll house was not a "good thing".. but I could be wrong.
pray about it, ok?
shalom to you!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch