airplane ride

Archives for 2008
CarDavis
Gold Member

airplane ride

Post by CarDavis »

my husband and I were trying to get my sons birth certificate. (IRL I am having one overnighted for baseball). it wasn't coming on time, so for some reason, we were taking two of those (one-seat) ultralight planes. I went to our home to make sure the neighbor would watch the kids while we flew separately to pick up a birth certificate. For some reason, someone gave us a very nice private plane. we were both going to go together. I was wondering how my husband was going to fly this plane without a permit. the airstrip was giving him lessons and i was frustrated that it was taking so long because i didn't want to fly in the dark. we finally get into the plane and for some reason another person (maybe my son) was in the plane with us. my husband was going down the runway and right before he hits a fence, he says, I can't get it and casually crashes us and the plane into the fence and a power grid (generators and such) outside the fence. we were all ok, but i wondered why he waited until the last minute to decide he couldn't take off
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

Hi, after reading your post the thing that came to mind was trying to make things happen in one's own time vs His time.
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
Woahskigner
Silver Member

Post by Woahskigner »

I agree with travis, I think this may be a warning dream of sorts... I think the person in the plane may have been an angel. Has the Lord spoken anything to you about the Birth Certificate.

-Adam