water

Archives for 2008
colm777
Bronze Member

water

Post by colm777 »

:D Greetings I have a daughter named anna which repeatedly has dreams of large amounts of water. Her last dream she had was two nights in a row of driving down a road and then being overtaken by water filling the inside of the car which at one time I was driving and she was a passenger. The car was filling up and then a huge ocean wave rose up and was about to cover entire car when she awoke from dream. The next night was exactly the same but with another driver. Could you help me to understand what this means.
talitha

Post by talitha »

Hmm, what was her emotion in the dream?

My first thought is that she is feeling overwhelmed in her life?

welcome to our little community
tal
colm777
Bronze Member

emotions

Post by colm777 »

well she has been under alot of stress, she is a single mom with 5 children and is not allowed to drive due to no license and she is limited on her spending and trying to stay in faith with the lord. Another episode that happened to her . Was she was getting in the shower and when she turned the water on the entire room filled with the Glory of the Lord and she couldn't breathe and she slowly went down to the floor and the Lord showed pieces of a puzzle and was putting it together one by one and he spoke to her and told and showed her her rebellion choices she had made through out her life and the consequences she has encountered. Then he showed beautiful colores and happiness and abundance if she chose his way instead so she has alot of calling on her life and she mentors her friends who are not believers.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Sometimes water in a dream is symbolic of the Holy Spirit or people.
Blessings,
Joy