Hiding from the "enemy"

Archives for 2008
yesLord
Gold Member

Hiding from the "enemy"

Post by yesLord »

I dreamed I was with a group of people and we were all getting into jeeps, the kind the army uses, they were open, no hoods. The first jeep I was going to get on was overfilled so I had to get in the next jeep. There were only 3 or 4 of us in it. When I got in I was sitting in the back when someone said we are the target jeep, they will be looking for us. I assumed they being the "enemy".

I kept trying to find a way to hide behind the seats infront of me so I wouldn't be hit if the enemy started to shoot at us. We came into a store and the others with me told me I was to be the decoy to throw the enemy off. I was dressed in a wig with blonde hair and walked around . I heard the enemies say it was the others they were going after,and they followed them, but I knew it was really me who was the one they wanted and I got away.

Can anyone help me in understanding this dream?
talitha

Post by talitha »

Sandy, this is unusual, so I'm hoping it's the Lord..... Please consider prayerfully.......

I dreamed I was with a group of people and we were all getting into jeeps, the kind the army uses, they were open, no hoods.
possibly you are running with some people who get into spiritual warfare without proper covering?

The first jeep I was going to get on was overfilled so I had to get in the next jeep.
There are many people in this group - this could just be saying that many people in your church or in the Body of Christ are engaging in spiritual warfare in this manner.

There were only 3 or 4 of us in it.
To me this looks like a group that is separated from your local Body.

When I got in I was sitting in the back when someone said we are the target jeep, they will be looking for us. I assumed they being the "enemy".
By separating themselves, they have made themselves a target. I feel the Lord is warning you against joining such groups.

I kept trying to find a way to hide behind the seats infront of me so I wouldn't be hit if the enemy started to shoot at us.
As I just re-read this part, the word "authority" came to me when I saw the word "seats" - then I saw "in front of me". To me this means that you personally are under authority - meaning that you are accountable to someone or some group and teachable and correctible - and this provides you with some protection.

We came into a store and the others with me told me I was to be the decoy to throw the enemy off.
Almost seems like you are being "used" by these people.

I was dressed in a wig with blonde hair and walked around .
I believe the blonde wig shows that you are covered with the glory of God.

I heard the enemies say it was the others they were going after,and they followed them, but I knew it was really me who was the one they wanted and I got away.
What I'm hearing is that if you walk in obedience and submission and humility, you will be covered, you will escape harm, and you will confound the enemy.

Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.
Psalm 70:1-2

blessings
tal
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

thank you tal, your interp does make some sense ot me and I will seek the Lord on it, as I do feel it is a warning from him.
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

I feel like the big group of people overfilling the 1st jeep was a wordly group trying to escape from the enemy and the second, the one I was with was a select group sent to do a bigger job. I felt at first I was sort of a coward hiding behind the seats , but now I realize that I was actually being protected by the higher authority sitting in front of me.Psalm 91

Last night I was dreaming of being attacked by wasps. Someone said to me in the dream, if you kiss your mother they won't bother you.My mother wasn't there but a man was there that someone else went to and we both gave him a kiss.He held us and the wasps flew away without attacking us.
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

Attack came yesterday as my car was totaled in an accident. My son was driving. He was protected but not so the car.