Wrestling and rebuking demonic spirit

Archives for 2008
god_chick3

Wrestling and rebuking demonic spirit

Post by god_chick3 »

I had a dream a couple nights ago...more like early morning. I had prayed over my husband quietly in the dark before he left to work and I fell back asleep and dreamt this dream as follows:

I dreamt that he and I were on the bed in the middle of the night and one of the kids (I have 2 not just the 1 in the dream but I am not sure which one was in the dream...I just know that one was with us) were with us as a young child (they are now adults). I felt something evil lurking on my side of the bed at my feet at the corner of the bed. I reached into the air seeing nothing but knowing I would get it and I grabbed the evil spirit around the neck and squeezed it then it materialized as a baby about a year old trying to gain sympathy...all the while I was rebuking it in the name of Yeshua to go back to hell. My husband and child slept through it...and I remember that the bed backed into another room through a wall with the power this evil spirit was trying to use to get away but my grasp would not allow it...I just kept rebuking it over and over...and then I woke up (my son actually interrupted my dream making a loud noise)...it wasnt resolved but it was kinda disturbing.

I have my own ideas...but would like to see what you think...thank you in advance.