teeth

Insights & revelation from members' dreams
discerning
Site Admin

teeth

Post by discerning »

Teeth often represent wisdom - the ability to rightly divide the meat of the Word so that it can be digested.... so to speak..... and teeth falling out or not fully attached can mean that you lack in wisdom or are needing it strengthened in you..... this scripture comes to mind: But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. (James 1:5)

~talitha

A tooth hanging on by a thread could possibly be the Lord directing your attention to the 'root' of an issue.

~discerning

Oh yeah, and sometimes it depends on whether it is an eye tooth or a wisdom tooth.

~Joy2dream

what about how kids usually lose teeth as they get bigger..
just a thought.

~Jen

~morningglory
The other indication that the Lord may be pointing to a root issue as a tooth is always connected to a root. I think that is a key sybolism factor. Anterior teeth or front teeth have only one root as where Posterior teeth or back teeth have 2 or 3 roots. In many instances, I believe the Lord is pointing to a root issue and in many instances root issues are developed due to a spiritual condition or spiritual harmful bacteria. A root issue could possibly be fear as fear causes stress, anxiety, high blood pressure which is just a symptom of fear.Get rid of the fear and all else will be gone as well.

~mona
Hi, symbols can mean different things in dreams so it has to be understood within the context of the dream... I know that from other dreams teeth can mean people, relationships, something we are lacking, discernment, wisdom, a word play for "biting off more than we can chew"... and to make it more complicated it can depend upon which tooth it is! Molars can be wisdom, front teeth can be discernment, etc. I don't know everything about teeth and tooth dreams, but these are some of the common themes I have seen others interpert... the underlying theme it seems with tooth/teeth dreams is that it is something that we are lacking that God wants to bring to our awareness and that He wants to provide to us...

~Caneman

A scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicate that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks o­nce, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us.

(submitted by a previous member)

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17