dropping baby

Archives for 2008
colm777
Bronze Member

dropping baby

Post by colm777 »

My friend had a dream that she was holding a baby in her arms and she dropped it and the baby went skidding towards a wall and slammed into the wall and she felt the the pain and emotions so strong , that when she woke up she was still shaking from the feelings of the dream.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Could the baby be something that the Lord has given to her to nourish and care for?

Sometimes ministries are our babies. And sometimes our gifts.
Has this friend dropped a gift that the Lord used to use her in?
Could it be that the Lord is showing her the pain that He feels in her dropping this?

Hope this helps.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
colm777
Bronze Member

dropping baby

Post by colm777 »

I thank you for that , It is how I felt on discernment about it also. My is spiritually confused she feels she is an orphan even unto the Lord due to the fact that she cried out to him and asked for help in several instances including when she was five yrs old and was repeatedly molested by her father . Her mover died right before she turned five and her father started this sickness with his daughters. She says she studies Jehovah Witness but she and Muslim religions but she sas she is more of an atheist because she feels she is an orphan even to our father. So if you coud be in agreement with me in prayer for opening of her spiritual eyes and ears, she says she has recieved him in her heart but she is hurting in her heart,. Her father died 2 yrs ago and she had nothing to do with him after she moved out at the age of 19yrs old and did not attend his funeral. Thank you for praying for Karina. Peace colm
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Wow..she certainly needs healing..
And I believe this baby could be her....and how much she was hurt...
Maybe the Lord is showing her that He wants to heal her from all the wounds that she has endured in her falls...I believe the Lord was with her even in the midst of those terrible things..Because HE
endowed her with strength to make it through and now as she comes to know HIM she will have such a powerful testimony of how awesome God is and how powerful HIS healing touch is. I believe the Lord is also showing her how saddened he is by her dropping her salvation, which is her free gift from God. Its hurting Him just as it hurt her in the dream when she dropped that baby. The Lord loves her so much..I can only imagine the pain she is in.

Father God wrap your arms around this one....minister healing supernaturally to her..bring deliverance to her in Jesus Mighty Name. Father I ask that you open her eyes and her ears to hear you whooing her in. I pray that you anoint colm to minister to her in any way she needs it. I pray that the very presence of God upon Colm would be felt by this friend. God I know you Love her and we are expecting a miracle of healing and salvation to come to this one in Jesus Name.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.