Heavenly Place

Archives for 2008
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Heavenly Place

Post by EDDY & TINA »

I had this wonderful but very awesome dream...

I was sitting in an auditorium like a typical ancient one , which was much full..THE LORD, was there and moving from one row to the other, and selecting people...he got to my row and i was hoping for a call, he eventually selected me. We were then ushered into a very spacious,decorated and sparkling ballroom....words can not just describe the awesomeness of the room, absolutely stunning. From there i found myself through another door, and just on my left was a room,...i opened the door to glance through, it was full of fearful angelic warriors preparing for a battle, dress similar to ancient romans soldiers....i was so terrific, and felt am not worthy to be there and with a speed shut the door...before i could turned away one angelic warrior was standing next to me...but i couldn't look at his face.
Next i found myself in another room meant to be a worship room. but i was dress as a soldier with battle field equipment, and saw some singers also rehearsing, and out of the room i could see the the earth with it sky scrapers, typical neighborhood where people lived... and i realised how close the world was to the heavens.
Moreover i was shown a very small angel from the devils kingdom dress in white, who goes out like a spy to gather information for the devils kingdom
Also i saw another room with the words THE BELOVED SON...and felt that might be the office of JESUS.
The dream then end, i woke up from bed and felt i have really been to heaven.

Brethren, i look forward to read what the Holy Spirit says to you about this dream.
Last edited by EDDY & TINA on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

This dream is very long...but i have to edit it.
Hmm, I don't think you should shorten or edit this dream at all.

Blessings,
Joy
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Thanks joy2dream i've edited and completed the dream.
talitha

Post by talitha »

wow....
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

How beautiful!!!!

May you seek Him to find all the beautiful promises He has awaiting for your future!!

Be blessed to overflowing!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Thanks for all your thoughts, may the good Lord continually make you all a blessing.

Do not hesitate to share any more thought.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

ok Eddie and Tina,
I'm going to give it a go. If it doesn't witness to you just say so and maybe someone else will get the interp. I believe you sorta have the interp tho. First off I do believe we can and do get glimpses into the Kingdom of Heaven, but only what we can handle or need at the time. I believe you received a glimpse.
I was sitting in an auditorium like a typical ancient one , which was much full..THE LORD, was there and moving from one row to the other, and selecting people...he got to my row and i was hoping for a call, he eventually selected me.

John 15:15-17 (King James Version)

15Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

17These things I command you, that ye love one another.

We were then ushered into a very spacious,decorated and sparkling ballroom....words can not just describe the awesomeness of the room, absolutely stunning. From there i found myself through another door, and just on my left was a room,...i opened the door to glance through, it was full of fearful angelic warriors preparing for a battle, dress similar to ancient romans soldiers....i was so terrific, and felt am not worthy to be there and with a speed shut the door...before i could turned away one angelic warrior was standing next to me...but i couldn't look at his face.
I believe the Lord allowed you to see the ballroom, a place of celebration so that you would be able to keep it in mind when you are in battle. I see the room of angelic warriors as your call to be a warrior here on earth. They freightned you, have you ever read in the Bible when a persons sees and angel the are pretty scared and usually fall on thier face. The angels in the Bible always tell them to rise up, unless it is the One referred to as The Angel of The Lord (Jesus). In dreams it is typical to not be able to see an angel's face. The important thing to remember is he is there with you.
Next i found myself in another room meant to be a worship room. but i was dress as a soldier with battle field equipment, and saw some singers also rehearsing,
Now you are dressed for battle but in a worship room. I believe that is because you have the gift to bring warfare into the worship of God. Thinking battle dance here, stomping out enemies.
and out of the room i could see the the earth with it sky scrapers, typical neighborhood where people lived... and i realised how close the world was to the heavens
Jesus said the Kingdom is at hand. It is close to you and you can call on Him for help anytime.
Moreover i was shown a very small angel from the devils kingdom dress in white, who goes out like a spy to gather information for the devils kingdom
The Lord allowed you to see a enemy within the church. A religious type spirit. He allowed you to see it in order for you to fight it.
Also i saw another room with the words THE BELOVED SON...and felt that might be the office of JESUS.
I just feel like this may be to reinforce that you were in Heaven and the name that God wants you to see as how He loves Jesus. We are also beloved sons and daughters of His.
The dream then end, i woke up from bed and felt i have really been to heaven.
I bet you did too!

Interp: I believe the Lord has given you this dream to let you know that He has called and equipped you for spiritual warfare. He has also placed an angelic warrior at your side. I believe part of this ministry will be using worship and dance. I also believe that from time to time that the Lord will give you visual glimpes that the angel is still with you, even though the dream doesn't indicated that I just feel like He will for your comfort and encouragement.

Be blessed,
Joy
Bridge

Post by Bridge »

nice!!! God is so good!! Great encouragement for you to continue to ponder all God is showing you. His plans for you are great and remember as He gives to you ,you can give to others and you shall receive even more. Is His way.

By the word of our testimony and the blood of the Lamb we shall overcome.