REPOST: Can you help me out on this one, please?

Archives for 2008
NOTW
Diamond Member

REPOST: Can you help me out on this one, please?

Post by NOTW »

Hey Guys! It has been a couple of weeks since I have dreamed anything that I thought was from God or could comprehend enough to post. I'm sorry it is so long...I broke it up as easy as I could. So here goes...

Scene 1:
I am talking to my mom and telling her that I need some money. The bank has called me and my account is over drawn and they have charged me $2500.00 in return check fees and charges.

Scene 2:
I'm at this house and I saw an albino deer and then there is a white and red snake about 18 inches long that is coming at me. My husband takes a shovel and hits it on the head and it is dead. My husband then picks it up off the ground and begins to stretch the body out and I'm about to warn him to be careful b/c I knew that the venom would still be in the fangs. Before I could warn him, his hand slipped and the fangs sank into his hand.

I was very upset b/c not only had my husband been poisoned, but I had no money to pay his medical bill at the hospital. Mark, a friend from church, told me that he would help me pay.

Scene 3:
There were several people going on a trip (I believe people from my church). Everyone was ready to leave and we were all sitting in stadium seating somewhere in town. I think that we were going to play a baseball game when we got to where we were going. However, I realize that I had forgotten my shoes for the game. The shoes that I had on were slip ons and I would definitely not be able to play in them but it was too late to go home to get my old ones. I decided that I would buy some new ones when we get to where we were going but I was upset b/c I would have to put them on the credit card b/c I didn't have any money to buy them.

While we were sitting in the stadium, I was sitting by our ex-youth pastor, Thomas, and he was being obnoxious to me and I was asking him why he was acting this way. It was almost like he was a child and thought that he was being funny...

When we get to the hotel, I realize that I was missing clothes or that I had no clothes in my bag. So I was upset b/c that was something else that I would have to buy.

Well, me and my husband go to this store and I have a list of items that the Holy Spirit had given to me regarding someone that he wanted me to speak to that met the criteria that was on the list. I went into the store to look for shoes and a man was helping me. Well I left the store, and someone outside was commenting on the clerk inside and as he began to talk, I realized that the clerk matched every criteria on my list. So I go back into the store and there were 5 other clerks all looking somewhat similar to the guy that I was looking for. I asked the clerks and they said that the one that I was looking for just went outside. I catch up with him and begin to tell him that the Holy Spirit sent me to him and began to tell him about Jesus..

END OF DREAM

Let me give you guys some background.... I do feel stressed over my finances. I have about $7000 in credit card debt that I'm trying to pay off and I prayed last night that the Lord would make a way for me to get out of this debt. I asked him to show me the way...

I went to my cousin's house and she had a white deer skin.

Also, I watched a podcast from extreme prophetic about how they went on a treasure hunt. It was all about finding God's treasure. They would pray and be led to make a list of things such as red baseball cap, brown shoes, beads, etc. Well, then they would go into the city and look for these clues and find the person that God was leading them to wittness to.

So I'm wondering if these dreams were soulish or from God being that I had just experienced these things yesterday....

Any thoughts?
Last edited by NOTW on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

could this dream be encouraging you to put on God's armour?

Post by thewritingmommy »

Eph 6:13-20 came to mind as i read your post. you speak of losing your shoes, or having the wrong shoes for the task and that immediately quickened this verse in me, then you found you had lost your clothes, then you were to minister to someone about Jesus. all of these things quickened my spirit to the verses mentioned above in Ephesians. Perhaps The Lord is warning you to be "fully clothed" with His armour?

The part about the dead snake still poisoning your husband sounds like an old dead circumstance or issue effecting your husband and your not having the money to get his care still rings of spiritual need because God's currency is faith and obedience.

Please understand i am not (so far as i know) an interpreter of dreams. so far i have only been a dreamer of them and so this is what i felt in my spirit as i read your dream. Take what bears witness with your spirit, and leave the rest and may God be glorified in any and all that we do or say.

andora
TheWritingMommy
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Hi mommy!!! :D

The insight about the armor did not "stir" my spirit. However, the comment about the snake was insightful... My husband has a lot of old issues that he doesn't let go of and I hope that he can faithfully give it to the Lord and not dwell on the past but on the "new" thing that the Lord is doing...

Thank you for responding! Have a blessed day!

I edited to add this... Because 5 X 5 = 25... Maybe this dream has something to do with Restoration...?

1 - Beginning
2 - Witness
3 - Separation, or the opposite, a gathering together
4 - Trials, and testing, or the opposite, rest
5 - Ministry of restoration
6 - Sin, the world, and man in sin, or bondage
7 - Complete, or completion
8 - Perfection, God's number for Himself and His Love
9 - A multiple of three
12 - Foundation
17 - Castaway, cast out, sent out, the pit, put in a pit
28 - A cycle of time, 7.777% of 360
30 - Same as three
40 - Same as four
50 - Jubilee, a time of restoration
84 - Foundation Complete
360 - A cycle or one day with God

He also states that products of these numbers can mean the same things. Such as 6 X 7 = 42. Which means the bondage is complete. Or 12 X 7 = 84. Which can means that foundation is complete.

Just thought I would share.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Bumping :s20:
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

mskjsha

Post by mskjsha »

I believe the part about the armor is a part of it because feet also represent our walk .The serpents feet were taken away from him in the Garden of Eden, in other words he could progress no further. You went to bed , wanting so desperately to "progress " in the area of finances so as to be a good witness, I assume. You are afraid that "You" won't have the ability to provide for destruction(the poison) the enemy causes.You are obviously very upset and angry throughout the dream, with situation after situation.I believe the deer may be you , only because the scripture...."as the deer panteth for the water.. so my soul longeth after you" (just a deductive guess) you want the Lord to help.Your husband protecting you(what a good husband) gets hurt and you are afraid"you can't provide for him.
So as far as if they were soulish? Yes and no.
Yes because you are not trusting in the Lord's provision, and you only trust in your husband's provision in that he can protect you but not provide for you. Please, no offense intended but I say this because of what God has brought me through with similar circumstances.You are kinda having what I call a "Martha moment". Martha being the sister of Mary who were friends of Jesus. She was stressing too and complained to Jesus and who then lovingly rebukes her.When you commit your problems to the Lord and leave them at the altar don't pick them back up.Trust that if the serpent's poison does come ,then God WILL provide for you. He will never give you something you can't handle.The fact that you dream of it will lead to overcoming it in Jesus' name!! I believe the last part of the dream was proof that God is in control and will take care of it!! Be blessed! Susan
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thank you for your response Susan. I just wanted to clarify a few things...

I never was angry (and I'm not an angry person IRL) about my situation in the dream, I was sad or down hearted may be a better word.
In real life, I have plenty of money to pay for things it is just I feel tied to this debt. For example, there is a family in the church that is going through a hard time and I would love to give them some money to help them but I do not have extra money to do this b/c I pay about $500.00 a month on these credit cards so it is a burden more than anything. I never think that God won't provide for me. I have faith in God always and for everything. My two previous jobs I quit before having anything to fall back on b/c I know that God would provide.

I do love that verse in Psalm 42 and I definitely can relate to that. I so long to see the supernatural in my life to see evidence all around of His movement and his touch in every life.

Thank you for you wisdom and insight in this matter. It is greatly appreciated.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Bumping... 8)
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)