Caylee Anthony dream

Archives for 2008
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Yes Cbass

They found a body that they think possibly can be hers. It is a body of a girl, it seems to be about her age and there have been no children around that age that have gone missing recently. I think what the others were saying is they were trying to break down what God could have been saying through their dreams regarding to where the body might be. Basically decoding their dreams.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I have been thinking of thease posts and watching the news. I wouldent be half surprised if this dreams site would eventually be mentioned but that only f it be the Lords will.
I read the Rooster road thing.. i was trying to connect t he dots there. I Was wondering'' as it a road once a long time ago known as that and the peopel int he area are no longer aware of it? But thats been answered.
The other person i read on here said they saw a sigh with Disney characherts on it nearby. This has me puzzled. Can that be explained. As for thr psycic i dont even know if i read that post.
Just conneting the dots here. Ole jewels didnt forget thease posts.
The child is in Glory now. But i cant understand what happened to this mother ,how despsite her delusions had other choices.
Cindy is the one im concerned for the most. Her whole world is falling in pieces around her. Please lets all have pity and pray for this family as u are able and can..exspecially Cindy. :|