Passport Identity

Archives for 2008
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Passport Identity

Post by EDDY & TINA »

A few days ago i had this dream, that i was travelling, i was about to get to the immigration control, i took my passport to check,....i realised it was a different passport( something am qualified to have now, but have not applied yet), and the name the passport was a boxer who became a national hero after the Olympic games recently however i was really amazed how it got into possession..suddenly, i reached into my bag and grab another passport, which was what i expected and bear my identity.
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

bumping........
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Eddy & Tina,
Doesn't this dream reinforce/confirm this dream?
http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11009

A few days ago i had this dream, that i was travelling, i was about to get to the immigration control, i took my passport to check,....
Check point to gain entry to new territory or a new "place".
i realised it was a different passport( something am qualified to have now, but have not applied yet), and the name the passport was a boxer who became a national hero after the Olympic games recently however i was really amazed how it got into possession..
Isn't a boxer a type of modern day warrior, in a dignified kinda way?
I think the Holy Spirit is showing your another passport or permission that you have to gain entry to other places in the Spirit realm.
suddenly, i reached into my bag and grab another passport, which was what i expected and bear my identity.
You have passports and can use them both.

Blessings,
Joy
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Bless you Joy2dream...that's a profound wisdom.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me!
Bless HIS HOLY NAME :mrgreen:

God loves you guys!
Joy