Giving birth

Archives for 2008
khiradevon

Giving birth

Post by khiradevon »

I had the following dream about a week and a half ago.

I was in some kind of concentration camp for women (on a tour). Within the camp, all of the women of every nationality were pregnant (including myself). I started to walk around and ended up going into labor. I was placed in a huge room with many women going through labor. Some women had midwives, others labored alone. I was actually not supposed to give birth but when I began to lay on a bed, where I immediately pushed out the baby. My husband and someone else (nurse I believe) was watching me give birth. The nurse then cut the umbilical cord from the baby (boy) and also proceeded to cut an umbilical cord from my mouth. I asked her how it was possible and she informed me that it was quite common with the this type of pregnancy and that all the women in this room had the same experience.

End of dream.

I know that birthing dreams usually symbolize a ministry being brought fourth but I need clarity on two things:

1. The baby boy resembled my son...why?
2. Why did I have an umbilical cord in my mouth?

Please prayerfully consider this dream.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I was in some kind of concentration camp for women (on a tour).
Seeing concentration as deep thought and pondering, keeping focused on the situation at hand which is the babies/ministries.

Within the camp, all of the women of every nationality were pregnant (including myself). I started to walk around and ended up going into labor.
I see this as you walk near these powerfull women full of the promise of the Lord it causes the child/ministry within you to stir and want to come forth.
I was placed in a huge room with many women going through labor. Some women had midwives, others labored alone. I was actually not supposed to give birth but when I began to lay on a bed, where I immediately pushed out the baby. My husband and someone else (nurse I believe) was watching me give birth.
The Lord is showing you how many women around the world are indeed being called and will rise up, some have mentors/midwives and others are laboring alone as in they are learning and leaning on the Holy Spirit to help them and they have not outside humanly help. In this dream it appears that you do have someone to help you along, your husband may be your RL husband or he may be symbolic of Jesus, who by the way is helping you all along also.
The nurse then cut the umbilical cord from the baby (boy) and also proceeded to cut an umbilical cord from my mouth. I asked her how it was possible and she informed me that it was quite common with the this type of pregnancy and that all the women in this room had the same experience.
The cord gives life to the baby. I believe it was coming from your mouth because Holy Spirit wants you to begin to speak somethings into existence. I personally believe as we learn to listen to Holy Spirit He will tell us when to speak so of the oddest things out of our mouths but I believe that by doing so we are causing situations to happen that Jesus wants to happen. Some will seem impossible to you but I see your mouth as a tool to be use for prophetic utterances that will be your baby's life.

End of dream.

I know that birthing dreams usually symbolize a ministry being brought fourth but I need clarity on two things:
1. The baby boy resembled my son...why?
I believe God uses something we love and cherish to show the love He has for the gift He is giving.
2. Why did I have an umbilical cord in my mouth?
The umbilical cord is live giving to the baby/ministry your mouth will be life giving to your ministry. You are being called into a work for the King along with Nations of other women around the world.

Proverbs 18:20-22 (King James Version)

20A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.

21Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

22Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Genesis 1
1IN THE beginning God (prepared, formed, fashioned, and) created the heavens and the earth.(A)
2The earth was without form and an empty waste, and darkness was upon the face of the very great deep. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.

3And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.

Blessings,
Joy
khiradevon

Post by khiradevon »

AMEN and AMEN. Truely that bears witness with my spirit. I recently (last month) just felt a release in my spirit to start walking in my gift. I actually received a word from the lord through an awesome woman of God very similar to this dream.

In addition to this, I recently had another dream just yesterday.

I was attending a huge gala which had some local and other government officials. All of a sudden, my pastor comes and the event turns into a service. He comes, grabs my and another woman's hands and lays them on several people to receive healing, impartation and deliverance. He tells us that we need to pray for the people and as we continued, the glory of God filled the place. I then bowed down and lay before God but the other woman did not. I knew that we had to be still before the Lord but the woman was talking and kept saying, "I hear God saying, it's okay; it's okay". It greived me b/c I knew that the Lord was not saying anything at all. End of dream.

I thought about this dream and the only thing I kept hearing was that my hands had healing for the nations. I also may be called to interceed for our government offices. I dunno. I'm still praying for revelation.

Thank you for being obedient to the Lord.