asian nights

Archives for 2008
sigmon2
Diamond Member

asian nights

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
this week has been a week of different types of asian dreams.....
2 come to mind as being more in the meaning area, though I have no ideal,.......in order.....1. the dream started with me in a city, in a residential area, mostly poorer.......I turned and walked into a doorway which was older and I entered a long hallway.....the rooms seemed slum like and very old.....the paint on the wall was the old government green kind...the doors were off their hinges, some rooms had asian in them, some were barren.....I was given or picked up a chair - not sure which - and sort of half on and half off knees on the seat hands holding the back of the chair...I began to float-fly through the hallway.....the asians all seemed to be cambodians......I went through a door and entered a room went down a short flight of stairs in the same room and looked around....some people were making their home on the floor as I had seen in the rooms in the hallway......there was a man there and I went with him or him with me - not sure - but the chair left when I stopped flying in the center of the room.......As we walked out of the room I was now outside and saw all my belongings loaded into the back of a pickup with homemade wood railing high enough to get all my stuff in......we walked passed it and I saw a larger group of asians and they were there to help me move in to my home and started to do so.....I even noticed my ex inlaws among the people....everyone was happy.....though the surrounding were older the colors were not old government green but reds and yellows and the like...and there was like an expectation, can not explain it..........the dream was over........
in the second dream that happen the next day.......I was in a room...maybe a living room...2 women were standing and looking at a paper, reading from it telling everywhere I had been to church and focusing on the asian parts as well as the english speaking parts......when they got to the Laotion church on my list a Laotion pastor/man walked in and we both thought it was important not to stress my helping the Lao church in my younger years.....this seemed to confuse the women a little...but the Lao man and I both agreed without talking together about it - we just knew to agree, though as I remember he did not seem to happy in the dream- He kept looking out a picture window behind me and I was looking at the women....I turned and patted him on the right shoulder...and he turned around and we both started to walk and the dream ended...............
I have had other asian dreams this week but they are so quick I have a hard time placing them...like in another entry tonight/this morning about a tidal wave...there was an asian with me in that dream.........something is up but I do not know what................
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry