Dream

Archives for 2009
mary

Dream

Post by mary »

Dream-
I was walking with Jesus on a street that was gold, but it looked clear like glass. Jesus had a rose in his had and dropped it onto the street and the street consumed it and you could see it -perfectly shaped inside the street. I saw beside us a wall,the top of it was pearl in color and the bottom was different colored jewels
RoadLessTraveled
Gold Member

Post by RoadLessTraveled »

What a beautiful dream! Just out of curiousity, do you remember the color of the rose?
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Hi Mary...sounds like Revelation 21 and maybe the rose of sharon in Song of Solomon 2:1? (of course the Rose of sharon is quite a different flower from a trad red rose but the name linkage is there).

Interestingly today my 6 year old bought in a huge piece of ice from the garden and there embedded in it was a beautiful autumn leaf...looked so stunningly "exhibited"...your post jsut reminded me of that...

bless you
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Mary,
Sometimes I think there are dreams and then there are visitations.
Do you think this was just a sneak peek of Heaven?

Was beautiful by the way.

Blessings,
Joy
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

RoadLessTraveled wrote:What a beautiful dream! Just out of curiousity, do you remember the color of the rose?
yeah,

and. . .how far in to the dream did you know you were with Jesus?

do tell more 8)
Jesus is the Saviour