Fighting evil...

Archives for 2009
RoadLessTraveled
Gold Member

Fighting evil...

Post by RoadLessTraveled »

I was driving in a car with my mom at nighttime in my childhood neighborhood. We were on the end of the street where I grew up and I saw a man walking down the street wearing black. With a black hood on. I knew he was evil. I told my mom that we needed to fight him before he did anything bad. But all I had was my cell phone(to dial 911 with) and a lighter(I don't smoke so I don't know why I had this.). Then we were engaging in an altercation with him and I was lighting the lighter but it wasn't enough to fight him. I told my mom that we needed to set something on fire so that we had more fire to harm him. We looked for some kind of article of clothing or something.
That didn't seem to work very well so I tried to call 911 but the man took my phone and at the end of the dream it seemed like he was beating me, and I was afraid.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Roadlesstravelled,

Pray about it, but, I don't believe that this was a dream from the Father.. I don't believe he would give you a dream that is going to insight fear or that you were not victorious.
The enemy can take nothing from you.
He cannot take your prayer life away, (a phone is often symbolic of prayer life) he cannot take what was done 2000 years ago away.

Perhaps something from your childhood makes you think that?
This is good though in that you are free enough to post it.. and we can all learn from this!

Pray about it ok?
Love
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

Hi Road,
I believe Jen is correct it is from the enemy. But I don't think that this is just coming at you for the first time in a dream.
I could be wrong and if I am I will stand corrected.
But what is coming to me is that you have been believing a lie from the enemy. He is trying to convince you that you are not even saved much less have any power over him. He is trying to convince you there is no light of Christ in you.
But I am here to say to you that You are mighty In Jesus.
Remember who you are. You are the daughter of the most High God. He is working His purpose out in you. He called you, He chose you. He has not left you nor forsaken you.
Fill your mind and heart with His words and just repent of even entertaining the thought that you may not be saved.
Renounce the lie and declare God's word over yourself.

I Pray Father that every word from you that has entered into her mind or spirit whether written or rhema will rise up in power within her. I ask Holy Spirit that you will remind her bring back to her rememberance all things that you have taught her. I ask Jesus that you will reveal yourself to her all over again. Bringing her back to that moment of time when for the very first time she recieved you into her life as her Lord and Saviour and she knew that she knew that she belonged to you. I ask Father that by your sweet Holy Spirit that you will reveal to her any lies she may have believed about herself even way back when she was a little girl and help her to renounce those lies once and for all. I ask Jesus that you will speak your truth to her and give her an encounter of Fathers love.
I ask that you Jesus will put a fiery hedge of blood protection around her mind and spirit while she is awake and while she is sleeping. I pray that her sleep will be sweet and that she will know you as her prince of peace. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Amen
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28
RoadLessTraveled
Gold Member

Post by RoadLessTraveled »

wow, thank you. You both confirmed what I felt in my gut. That it wasn't from God(as in a warning) But more of an attack.