engine failure

Archives for 2009
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

engine failure

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am on a plane with my family. We take off. Suddenly there seems to be a problem with one of the engines. My husband seems concerned and says that it can't operate if one of the engines isn't working.

Then you see the plane coming in for landing because of the engine not working.

We get off the plane at the airport. I am frusterated because we have to figure out what to do now.

I stop at the gate and show the pilot and crew our tickets. I showed them that we weren't supposed to land here and that the plane had to land because one of the engines failed. I asked them what we were supposed to do because we were not at our destination. They just shrugged their shoulders.

We go in to the airport and everyone goes to the bathroom. As we come out my husband went in one direction and I went in the other with the kids. We seen a McDonalds in the airport and the kids wanted to eat so we got in line. I ordered 3 Sausage and Egg McMuffins and 5 hashbrowns. Just as I was about to order all the drinks my husband comes up to the counter and in his hands were McDonald's food and drinks! He had went to another one in the airport and bought us all food too! I didn't order the drinks because there was still time to say no to those. I figured we would take the extra food out to the car and share it with his parents.

I guess they were with us? That was the first I seen of them in the dream.

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.