Euphrates River

Archives for 2009
SEER
Gold Member

Euphrates River

Post by SEER »

On last night I had a dream of sitting with a group of Jews/Arabs at a table they were like priests and pastors. It was another strange lady who sat with us. We were not together per say but we sat at the same table. As we sat there the Jews/Arabs were concluding their meeting with a prayer and as the prayer ended the guy spoke something on the Euphrates River which caused the woman to say that he should have not spoke of the river but heaven. I sat there knowing about the river because my Pastor had taught on this particular river. The guy did not argue with the lady but the group left and as he got to the door I spoke to him by saying "I knew what you meant by the Euphrates River and it contains precious stones".

This dream brought back the study of the river.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

ooh do you have notes on this study of this river?
if you do.. can you post them?
this dream I really believe is something prophetic of perhaps this year.
praying about it.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

I sure can. It was a great teaching! I do recall the Euphrates river flowed out of the Garden of Eden and the 4 river streams contains stones, gold, onyx......I will definitely let you know what was revealed since God has brought it back to my spirit.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I remember my grandfather preaching that the damning up of the Euphrates was a sign of the end times.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
talitha

Post by talitha »

hmm I read something with the Euphrates river in it the other day..... and I was wondering about it.....

"But now what are you doing on the road to Egypt,
To drink the waters of the Nile?
Or what are you doing on the road to Assyria,
To drink the waters of the Euphrates?
our own wickedness will correct you,
And your apostasies will reprove you;
Know therefore and see that it is evil and bitter
For you to forsake the LORD your God,
And the dread of Me is not in you," declares the Lord GOD of hosts.

oohh my - I'm getting something I think......

I remember learning somewhere that the Euphrates river supposedly separated the North and the South (or was it the East and the West?) - let me see if I can find something.....

This is from a very interesting sermon I just found, hmmm:
The Euphrates river separated Israel from her two chief enemies: Assyria and Babylon. The area east of the Euphrates is traditionally the route enemies take to attack Israel. At the battle of Armageddon the enemies of Israel will once again cross the Euphrates river in an attempt to destroy Her. ("The Sixth Trumpet")

Symbolically the drying-up of the Euphrates could mean a loss of discinction between Israel and her enemies?

I'm agreeing here that something prophetic is being revealed through this dream, but all I have are these puzzle pieces..... I'll be watching this.....