A cake a snake and a dog

Archives for 2009
souledonHim
Gold Member

A cake a snake and a dog

Post by souledonHim »

I was in this apartment waiting for my husband. My daughter and her step-sister were both crying because one was jealous of the other. Then my siser came in and gave me a cake that was given to me by some one from the past. The cake was an easter cake and had some really neat decorations on it about Christ. One of them was "Christ is risen". I asked my sister if she got one and she showed me hers and it was very plain, and she seemed to be jealous of my cake. I then find my husband and am sitting by him and then his ex-wife starts to fight this big snake that is in the apartment. She is light complected but in the dream she is dark and all of a sudden after she kills the snake she turns into a dog. We, me and husband and daughter go out to get ready to go home.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
graphite412
Silver Member

Post by graphite412 »

In my dreams dogs usually represent bad things. Philippians 3:2

"Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. "

Revelation 22:

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Is this woman a Christian?
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

No, a very manipulative woman. Does not seem to get along with anyone, not even her neighbors.
and a light for my path.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

souledonHim,
I keep coming back here. I find it very interesting that there are two sisters jealous of each other in different (or are they) situations.

Praying on this one. Hoping to be back.

Blessings,
Joy
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

Joy, my husband is the step-father to my daughter. He has been a very good father to her and she thinks of him as her father even though she is in contact with her real dad. Her step-sister is jealous of her because he has raised my daughter. Her Mom was very abusive toward her Dad and said a lot of things about him that weren't true. He also has a son who was mad at his Dad until he found out for himself that his mom was lying. I believe the daughter still hasn't realized what her mom has made up about the dad. She has a relationship with her dad but she is very protective of her mother.

So, as far as the two sisters are concerned I think that one is filled with jealousy and bitterness and crying because of the life that my daughter had with her dad. The other sister, my daughter is crying in the dream because they don't really accept her because of thejealousy but in real life she doesn't know what is going on. My daughter is an only child and thinks of these two as her sister and brother. Although she does have half-sisters and brothers from her dad but has no contact with them.
and a light for my path.