Liver and black cord

Archives for 2007
Daybreak
Site Admin

Liver and black cord

Post by Daybreak »

I had a vision, that I saw a person's liver and inside this liver was this black cord, it was twisted and it looked like it was sewn to this person's insides. Rather than having muscle connect the organ and the surrounding tissue, it was a black cord.

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

HI Daybreak,
Do you know who the person is?

kimibrew
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

yes I do...
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Daybreak,

Prayerfully consider:
Is the Lord showing you how to pray for this person, maybe even break this off of them. I am seeing this as perhaps a cowardly/fear spirit that has the liver bound so the person cannot filter what is good or bad.

Bless you,
Joy
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

joy2dream.......brilliant interpretation....i must tell you that i m learning from your interps....i always bare witness with them or am enthralled by what you say....May the Lord bless you in what you are contributing to this board....and keep you going on...you dont seem like you are new at this....
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

((givingthanks))
Bless you, but it is only a good interp when it bears witness to the dreamer.

I've been on this board 1 year in January. :mrgreen:

The main thing is to pray, lean on the Holy Spirit.

Blessings,
Joy
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

joy .....it is so true that the dreamer must bare witness and the interp must depend totally on the Holy Spirit for direction....yet we must study and learn and glean as the Spirit gives direction....it is not by our power or might but by the Spirit of the Lord
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18