Hair Salon

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hair Salon

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was in a small hair salon in a small town. I asked the people working there how I could help. Basically, I was in training through this whole dream, not actually doing anything, but observing, being taught, etc.

There was a 50ish year old woman who came in to get high lights. I watched them apply them to the woman's hair (by the way I noticed none of the workers wore smocks or anything and there was a real lack of equipment in this place like you would see in a typical salon, very basic place). As the highlights developed, they were wild! Some blond/regular hair colors, but also unusual colors, like pink, robin's egg blue or turquoise (like the color of the spring sky), lavender (springy colors LOL)...all from the same solution that was put on the hair! So different strands of hair had different colors, but mostly this almost white blond.

The woman was very dissatisfied, pretty upset at how it looked and was complaining that they had missed some and it looked uneven, so they added more and filled that area in. I was standing at the desk with one of the workers and we were looking at the woman's hair which had toned down in color a lot, no more crazy colors, looked more natural. The worker said to me that people don't realize it takes a couple of hours to really develop.

As we were standing at that desk, she was showing me the appointment book, each day was full. She was explaining things to me about the business.

I also noticed in a part of the shop, a washer and dryer and one of the workers, a guy, had a cup of italian ice (like a snowcone) that he had run through or something. LOL

So it sounds like I am being trained for something, very curious about what the colorful highlights on the hair means!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Hi

It's been a long while since I've been on so I'm probably pretty rusty right now in this but I thought I give it a shot. What I get is perhaps that you are in a season of your life as you said for preparation/training in ministry. What I get is perhaps the colors are different manifestatons or gifts of the Spirit that as we take time (patient/seasoned) they come together and develop. The woman can also represent the church and how the church is still undivided but through patience that all things will flow once again and tone down. Sorry I have to take a phone call now but I hope that gives the gist of what I see. Blessings
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Thanks, Eagle.

Now I'm really curious about the appointment book!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."