dsfgfdsrtwet

Archives for 2009
Change

dsfgfdsrtwet

Post by Change »

gart45643
Last edited by Change on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I hear "Justice Weighed". The price was payed. I think Justin was Jesus.
Change

Post by Change »

how you doing will?

that's certainly an interesting take...

but i don't know if the kid represents Jesus...

i mean, the kid was being a nuissance and antagonistic towards me...so i killed him.

i never got the impression that he was Jesus, let alone someone i should respect.
Last edited by Change on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Well I may be having a tough one over hear. His name has to do with justice or fairness. Justice weighed. I got that strong. I may have assumed the jesus part. So, Ill just leave you with that. Maybe it will spark something in someone else.
Change

Post by Change »

will wrote:Well I may be having a tough one over hear. His name has to do with justice or fairness. Justice weighed. I got that strong. I may have assumed the jesus part. So, Ill just leave you with that. Maybe it will spark something in someone else.

i sent you a pm
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

David danced before the Lord

I believe you are Just In ankle Deep

Possibly Calling you to a higher deeper place of worship

Be Blessed
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Change

Post by Change »

naveah wrote:David danced before the Lord

I believe you are Just In ankle Deep

Possibly Calling you to a higher deeper place of worship

Be Blessed

hi naveah...let me ask...on what SPECEFIC symbol/event in THIS particular dream did you base that on?
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

you were surprized you were dancing

something usually dies when you worship the Lord it is a battle field

Justin Wade
Just wade in that would be ankle deep
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

add note the fact you were in high school could mean you are in the process of learning something
Naveah
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

CHange I had had this interp for a few days now.. I have been praying over it allot...and I feel a release to post it.
i dreamed i was back at my highschool.

You are in training season for your adult life... the adult life that GOD wants you to have, if YOU choose.

there was some event/dance taking place
Boy is there an event! It is the event of ALL times.. the one that all of the apostles, prophets of old.. LONNGED to be a part of.. because it is going to be so powerful!

we were either in the cafeteria or gym
The body of Christ is actually in both places right now.. we are getting our nourishment.. but we are also in extreme physical training .. a pressing.. to get the good oil out.

i remember getting involved with the dance but being surprised that i was actually doing this
Change.. your spirit is willing..your spirit wants to get involved with the dance of the King.

my ex as in the crowd, i could just sense it.
Your ex in this dream COULD mean the church.. the bride of Christ.. b/c you have not been walking in what you should.. it feels like an "ex" relationship. Or it could mean us.. you have been here and come back many times..

at some in the dream, some kid named Justin Wade started harassing me for some reason
Justin means "Justice" and Wade means to "to go" or "traveller".
Justice.. what is fair.. what is right in your mind is HARASSING YOU and making you think things that are not so.
Justice.. also is that deep knowing you have in your heart Change.. that allot of your attitudes are not right before the Lord.. and so those attitudes are bringing on conviction... or harassment. The bible talks about people running around doing what is just in their own eyes in the last days..that isn't good!
Wade.. wading through the muck and mire of the human mind.. to get to the truth.. to get to what is just.. you have been a traveller.. to many websites.. to many people.. but God did not call you to be a wonderer.. He called you to be a steadfast man.

Wade could also mean like "wading" into the waters.. are you
just wading in the waters of what is just before the Lord.. or are you ready to be baptized in.. and go for the long haul?

i don't know anyone by that name in real life.
That is because this is a symbol that God is trying to get your attention and frankly, this is very serious.
so if that adds to the interpretation, just let me know.

at one point, he had harassed so bad that i just pushed him out a window...killing him.
Well Change I am going to be really frank here ok? I see this as having TWO meanings.. yes God does this all the time. Either Change is going to rise up and be the man that God called Him to be by stepping out in faith.. and push those harassing thoughts out of his mind.. and in affect put them to death .. OR Change is going to push it out of his mind in a way that God is going to be done and give you over to a reprobate mind. Seriously Change.. time is short.. God is not messing around with you anymore.. the time is NOW.. what if it is your last chance? I say this.. ONLY cause I do care about you.
when i pushed him, it happened in slow motion, it was really gut wrenching and emotional
I am also seeing this on two levels. The slow motion is actually an "exaggeration" because GOD is trying to get your attention on this. You might have to get into some gut wrenching emotion to get set free from these mindsets and bad attitudes you have. It is gonna hurt! (I know.. because I HAVE BEEN THERE!! I have dealt with all kinds of bad attitudes in myself)
The second portion of this also goes back to the choice you need to make quickly.. I believe God was showing you how He himself would feel if you make the wrong choice and choose to push justice wading into your heart.. away. (Justice.. Jesus paid it all.. He was the just sacrifice.. b/c His blood was pure and could pay the price, so we are made JUST b/c of Him)

after this.

i found myself on my computer and i was on the internet.

on the internet, i came across news of what just took place between me and the kid
The internet is you b/c of your age symbolic of what God is writing down in his book about you.

everyone was talking about how he was killed.
Everyone.. is the angels and that great cloud of witnesses it talks about in Hebrews l2

i was worried...i thought they might figure out it was me who killed him.
why are you worried Change? are you afraid to make the right choice? It is OK to confront feelings and deal with them.. so that you can move on.
then my ex entered the dream...
Again wondering if this is symbolic of the church re-entering your life.
i was somehow now communicating with her...maybe on the computer...
well maybe the ex is us at Tehillah! the ex symbol could be a double meaning.. we have loved you like a church body would and prayed for you like a church body would!

but i just remember her telling me what the number 4 meant...she pretty much just repeated what i've already read on this site as far as that number goes.
well then go to the Word of God and look up all of those scriptures and God will show you which one He is telling you..
from Susan's website and book
Four: World; earth; creation; creative work; four winds; four seasons; four corners of the earth; rule and reign over the earth; global implications such as east, west, north, south; territorial specific realm implications. (Gen. 2: 10; 41: 34; Rev. 5: 9; 7: 1, 9; 13: 7; Is. 58: 6-10; Ez. 42: 20; 46: 21; Lev. 11: 20-27; 27: 31; John 8: 34; 1 Cor. 15: 39
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Kitt
Platinum Member

Yahveh's touch

Post by Kitt »

Shalom Change,

I told you that you would receive a touch from Yahveh that would confirm what I have been saying to you.

Jen's interpretation is that touch. It is telling you many of the same things that I have been saying to you. It was sent to you on Saturday afternoon at 1:02.

I very seldom look at the dreams portion on this board on the very few times that I even visit this board. Yahveh lead me here today to see this.

This is the touch I told you Yahveh would give to you within 3 days. Ignore the voice of Yahveh at your peril. I did that and lost everything.

Shalom,

Kitt
Joshua 24:15 "...but as for me and my house, we will serve Yahveh."