baby stroller

Archives for 2009
Change

baby stroller

Post by Change »

in the dream,

this male baby was in a stroller and i was pushing him around.

i remember feeling like i couldn't take care of the baby.

i walked inside this building and i pushed the baby through the doorway with the stroller.

i then just took him out.

i want to say that this place i was at was a doctor...children's doctor.

but the woman at the reception desk seemed rude and i remember asking if it was necessary that she act like that or say whatever rude think she said.

she then looked at me like i just back-talked a school teacher or something.

more happened but the general feeling in the dream was that i didn't feel like i could take care of it.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

The Lord has a plan for you, a hope and a future. Don't be afraid, just push right through the door that he is asking you to walk through. The Lord, the Great Physician, wants to heal things in you. Don't be offended by the people that work for Him that are trying to help. He loves you. :D
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Change

Post by Change »

hello

is this dream from God or just from me?

there was alot more to the dream.

the woman at the desk was being antagonising in a negative way.
Change

Post by Change »

the baby was mine and my ex's...

i still don't know if this dream means anything or not.

but if it does...i hope this new information sheds more light.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I really think Warrior Princess has it right. Let me see if I can break it down a little more.

I think the baby represents your hope and future, a vulnerable and needy and beautiful part of yourself that is very precious to you and in the sight of the Lord. You do not feel worthy of this; you do not feel like you can be responsible for such a fragile thing, but "children are an inheritance of the Lord"; He has entrusted this to you. Reminds me of the scripture:
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves..... (2 Cor. 4:7)

The baby is on a stroller because he can't walk on his own yet. He needs help getting to the right places, and a children's doctor is the right place. I believe that the children's doctor represents a church - it is the right place for the child to get the care he needs - those "well-baby check-ups" are really good for parents! and if you are a new parent, there should be a lot of help in learning the proper way to take care of the child. I know you're not a literal parent, but you are responsible for the care and feeding of your spirit, and you can't do it on your own.

How often I've gone to literal places where I'm supposed to get help, like the employment comission, a health clinic, and even some churches, and the people who are there to greet and supposedly help are not very nice!! I used to wonder if they were required to be nasty so that only the people who were really desparate would stay! You may encounter people in church who are like that - some do not realize how they are coming across, and some think it's their job to make you feel small, I guess, but like WarriorPrincess said, dont' be afraid, and don't be offended. Those people are not your saviours, thank goodness, they are also in process like you, even if they seem to think they've "arrived".

Don't worry, it's the right place to be.

bless you
tal
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

what could this "children's doctor" represent besides a church, any ideas?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Children's doctor speaks to me as someone who is a healer. The secretary speaks as a tactic of the enemy to keep you divert your attention away from receiving healing. It reminds me of bad customer service in a fairly reputable store. You know the store is good and dependable; however, bad customer service taints it. Does this make sense? I am not sure if this is symbolic or literal, but I see the woman as device to make you drop the proverbial ball.