tattoos

Archives for 2009
kse
Platinum Member

tattoos

Post by kse »

I read another thread on tattoos but it didn't seem to fit with my dream. So in part of my dream I saw my husband naked and noticed, with shock, that he had tattoos down the backs of his legs--not full cover, but a couple of long tatoos. When he turned around, I saw that his whole area that your underwear covers had tattoos as well, and there were more on the fronts of his legs. I got the impression that he got the tattoos there because he didn't think I would see them because they could be covered with underwear and pants. It was clear he had been hiding them from me. ???
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

This is what the bible says about tattoos. Leviticus 19:28, You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I [am] the LORD. I believe a tattoo represents either sins or rebellion against G-d. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't believe it to be good especially considering where the tattoos where placed. If I get any more insight I'll let you know.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Re: tattoos

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hello KSE and Robert 159347,
I know that this is an old post but I recently had a dream that was so similar to your, KSE. In the dream, I was at a house of my X-fiancee. I was looking out into the back yard but there was no wall. I could see kids playing. When I got ready to go I noticed his back door had been kicked in and I was trying to close/lock it. When I saw I couldn't do it, I went to go down the hall to his bedroom. I looked down the hall, and there was an alligator sitting outside his door. It was smiling at me. First, it startled me and I was going to run, but then I said no. So I turned again to go down the hall and it had disappeared. I called to him and told him that I was getting ready to leave and that he need to come and lock the back door. When I got up out the the bed and came down the hallway, he was covered from chest down with tatoos; even on his arms, from his biceps down covered. And he did n't have on any underpants and I could see his gentials which were covered by tatoos. I remember saying, "I wonder if he knows that I can see his gentials." He acted as if he didn't care at all if his gentials were exposed. As a matter of fact, he was pure excited to show off!!!! He did try and fix the back door. EOD. The house in the dream was not his present house, but the last time I had a conversation with him, he did mention about moving. Any insight?