Dream from a friend - urgent!

Archives for 2009
louisemlc48
Silver Member

Dream from a friend - urgent!

Post by louisemlc48 »

My sister in the Lord Diana had this dream: she was in a house with her husband that appeared to be their house. The outside walls were made of brick. The brick walls were not attached to the inside walls and the inside sheet rock were not attached to the outside walls. There was no wall on the front part of the house and there were no floors. The floor was of earth. You could see inside the house from the ouside. There was no front wall.

(These are my thoughts: It was as if the construction of the house had been started but suddenly it was abandoned. It was like building blocks that a child uses to build a building and such and the block are not attached or secured)

Diana was in her bedroom and she was folding big large pure white fluffy towels on her bed. She heard a sound coming from the living room and she went to see what it was. As she entered the living room she saw a woman on the dirt floor and she was bleeding. She went to get one of the white towels to put on the woman's body but she was already dead, so she didn't use the towel on the woman, so she went back to her bedroom because she didn't know what to do and she did'nt know who the woman was.

Suddenly she noticed someone standing by her bedroom door and she turned around and the dead woman was standing there alive. Diana told the woman "what are you doing there you were dead?" The woman said "I cannot die the promise has to be fullfilled". AS DIANA TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT THE WOMAN, SHE SAW THAT IT WAS HERSELF. the dream ended.
May God's love rest upon you.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Not to worry. Sounds to me like Diana will be fine, I think this is just a normal process of dying to herself-meaning denying her own selfishness and a surrender to Jesus.
It appears that at the end of the dream she is standing perfectly well and alive.

Here are some scriptures that came to my mind:

Mark 8:34-35 (NIV) Then He called the crowd to Him along with His disciples and said, "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for Me and for the gospel will save it."

Gal 5:24 (TEB) And those who belong to Christ Jesus have put to death their human nature, with all its passions and desires.

1 Pet 2:24a (Phi) And he personally bore our sins in his own body on the cross, so that we might be dead to sin and be alive to all that is good

Jn 12:24 (NIV) "I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."

This is just my opinion :wink:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I agree with what Reborn said. I'm curious about the promise though. To me it sounds like the promise of the rapture. That you will be alive for it.

1Cr 15:31 I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20