Crowned....

Archives for 2009
clare777
Diamond Member

Crowned....

Post by clare777 »

I dreamed that I was walking down an aisle wearing a purple robe/cape that had white fur outlined on it. In the dreamed, I stopped infront of my spiritual parents and my spiritual father crowned me the a golden crown. Then his wife, my spiritual mother gave me a golden censor, then my spiritual father gave me a new sword that was golden...(censor in my left hand, sword in my right)

Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa

PS Not sure why its my spiritual parents doing this...???
louisemlc48
Silver Member

Post by louisemlc48 »

Wow! sounds like you have a powerful calling on your life. Don't let anything or anybody get in the way of your calling.

Prophecies, visions and dreams are for the future.
May God's love rest upon you.
Imani863
Silver Member

Your dream!

Post by Imani863 »

:D A magnificent dream. 8 months after having a dream in which I wore a black robe as a 'judge,' the Lord woke me up to call me into the Office of Prophet, to judge!!~~ May the Lord be ever present with you to show you the way as you go forth in His name. May He bless you in every arena that He sends you to. May He bring total clarity to the 'calling ' upon your life and lead you unto his plans and purposes for your life fully utilizing your gifts and talents for His glory!!~~
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction. Job 33:15,16
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Clarissa,
Wondering if this dream is showing you that your spiritual parents that you have now will/do recognize the mantle that is upon you.
And it will be these ones that commission you or release you under their covering to walk in the fullness of your calling. God is our covering and He calls us ..but usually the calling is confirmed through our spiritual covering and they help us to grow and mature in the Lord..

Hope this helps..
If not, please pitch.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

Glory to God..
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

WFH..(Did I tell you that I've miss you...hugs to you :D )...
Yeah.....that did cross my mind once or twice...maybe three times..In His timing....Not ours...
Will pray about it of course and thank you all again....

Love you all in Christ,
(and Hugss toooo...),
Clare777
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

And I too have missed you...
Didn't think I would see you back on here...God is full of
beautiful surprises!!!
Love you my sister...
If you need me, you know where I am..
Love you bunches.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
His_handmaiden
Bronze Member

An Updated Suggestion

Post by His_handmaiden »

If you can, please, check out : AMI prophetic Group or google the name Les Crause. He is an apostle and has been used by the Lord to place robes and crowns on people spiritually that have been called into the office of apostle. Please, read his : Signs of an apostle and see if this applies. There is much more there also, if this is for you. If not, toss it. Perhaps by now, you have already been granted the fullness of what the Lord is calling you to.
We are in the last "laps" of the race, be careful how you run it.