Dream within a dream about Jerusalem

Archives for 2009
Jen
Diamond Member

Dream within a dream about Jerusalem

Post by Jen »

This morning I dreamt this...
I dreamt that I had just arrived in Israel.. Jerusalem. I was staying at a hotel built into the side of the Mount of Olives. The mountian for some reason was really built up with the most luxurious hotels.. (IRL the side of the mountain where all of the respected Jewish people's graves are) There had been a death there at the hotel where I was. I was gliding around without my feet touching the ground.. I saw the pool and this oldime Ford car.. that is how the person died..drowned in the pool. It was like a vision that I saw in graphic detail, but no one else saw. Then I knew also that the hotels were going to collapse.. it looked like it was imploding, from an earthquake. I knew then I was suppossed to warn people and that is why I was sent there.

Then I was working in the Valley.. before you get to Mt. Moriah..in the City of David region.. there was a hotel there also that I knew was going to be affected. I was working in the hospital.
We were hanging blood bags ... My friend Shawna was alongside me..and we were hanging them all over.. not on people.. just letting the blood tubing, freeflow into these open white brick shower rooms. (think High School gym shower) Next to the blood was a clear IV solution also. I couldn't believe that they just let that drain like that, but it was the custom over there. I wanted a shower, so I gathered my stuff to get one, but didn't seem to have the time.. there was just more and more blood to hang..My boss, Sandy Niese was there and a friend Tammy Robinson.. was also there, we were all discussing the patients and many of them needed to go home. We were all working so much overtime.. I knew about the impending disaster. I knew then that I had dreamed about the hotel on the Mt. of Olives. I was trying to get Sandy alone.. because I knew she wouldn't be initially into it, not being a prophetic person and I needed to talk to her w/o distraction to explain.

I woke up.
Dreams within a dream usually mean it will come to pass quickly..
I know it is an intercessory dream.. almost a warning dream..but would like some input.

Thanks in advance!!!
Shalom
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

I don't have an interpretation, but I pour out my heart to God for Israel and her protection. For peace to reign there. For wisdom for their army and leaders. In Jesus Name be the glory and honor forever and ever.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

You probably already looked at the meanings, but...

Shawna means "the Lord is gracious." Which says to me that what He's asking you to do in this dream will be strenuous, but His grace will be alongside you.

Sandy means "defending men."

Interestingly, I found this on "Niese": It derives from "Dionysios" meaning "the divine one of Nysa", a reference to an early god, who was believed to be the protector of the vine. It is also said that Nysa was a mountain in the modern Afghanistan, where celebrations were held by the Greek army of Alexander, The Great.

Tammy means "twin."

Robinson: The most likely origin of this surname is "son of Robin," although it may also derive from the Polish word "rabin," meaning rabbi. Robin: "bright fame."

I almost feel like the Jerusalem scene is the church, and the valley part is the world. Hotels/churches built on the foundation of the prophets or the Rock, waiting for the return of the Messiah. An old car speaks of old ways/tradition to me. I've been hearing a lot about God dealing with tradition and religiosity. Great change is coming to the church at large it would seem. Imploding...the collapse starts from the inside. But the fact that an earthquake triggers it, says to me that some external stressor causes the "false prophets" to flee. Check out the book of Jude.

I see all the blood as pleading the blood of Jesus over the church that is being the Light in the world/right with God, a fortress and refuge. Casualties will be severe, patients critically injured, almost to the point of death.

The fact that Sandy is your boss and means "defending men" yet doesn't "get it" sounds a like blind leadership that makes us vulnerable. Sounds like you are to really focus on interceding for that problem right now, urgently.

Hmm...
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

interesting.. I do think you are onto something.. and I will be praying!
Thank-you WP!!!!
SHALOM
:s20: :s53:
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I've been thinking about this...do you think this is your local church body or church leadership at large? I know a couple of churches here who DO get it and are preparing for a massive influx of people. Wondering if maybe this dream reveals where they are coming from and maybe that's what they don't know yet?

Pondering...
~Warrior Princess
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

WP.. I think you really heard from the Holy Spirit!!! Thank-you!!!!
this wasn't something I was impressed upon first .. but I do think it is one of those dreams that I will have things on different levels revealed.. Abba knows I love those kind.. they are my favorite..
:s20:
Jen
Imani863
Silver Member

Your dream

Post by Imani863 »

What an amazing dream! The Lord in recent years has given me a real love for Israel and as I surrendered to it I have become to realize how much He loves it. Also, He uses a lot about Israel to reveal to me things about His Church Body, (in general), as well as about Israel. I am going to follow this topic to see what is revealed by Ruach Ha Kodesh. I know Yahweh is speaking to us. Thanks, for sharing. I will also share if I am given anything on this.
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction. Job 33:15,16
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I believe we need to watch Israel, she is the calendar for what is to come and when!

Mat 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under [her] wings, but you were not willing!
Luk 13:34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen [gathers] her brood under [her] wings, but you were not willing!

It is a time of intercession and prayer, like never before!
Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Oh, btw, I just saw someone else had a dream about IV fluids and I remembered the Lord said something to me the other day...

"Your flaws are apparent to the enemy--cover them. Weaknesses show. The blood of Jesus covers them. Use it wisely and often."
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Jen, have you gotten any more on this?

Was reading today...

Jesus was betrayed by someone on the inside, the keeper of the money. (John 13)

And...

Isaiah 24:16 (New International Version)

16 From the ends of the earth we hear singing:
"Glory to the Righteous One."
But I said, "I waste away, I waste away!
Woe to me!
The treacherous betray!
With treachery the treacherous betray!"
~Warrior Princess
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

well.. it is one of those dreams, where I initially knew what the Holy Spirit was showing me.. but yet I knew there were deeper things, that I couldn't see.. that I needed to post the dream.

The thing that stood out to me was the Old car.. it was black..
a person's foot was caught in the old car.. they drowned.
That to me spoke of the old mindsets.. the old modes of ministry thinking being immersed.. and even put to death.. but that it is a good thing..

the old mindsets could also apply to the Jewish people..
messianic jews... are on the rise.. many are messianic and don't even share it, for fear of their lives. Many Ultra Orthodox rabbis are actually messianic.. but feel it isn't the "right" time to share.
when they do share.. there will be an earthquake in the spiritural realm.
The showers to me I was wondering.. like a mikva. the blood.. Yeshua's blood..being infused right into our bloodstream.. and the bags hanging in the shower.. were because we need to be washed in the blood.. the Jews need to be washed in the blood.
It is life.. The showers were actually probably where there were mikvah's before people would go to the temple mount.

I also felt like we as believers God is sending us out into places that are not traditional. The ministry shift has begun... and it too will cause an earthquake.. and Hotels.. on dead mens bones will be no more (the "church" as people know church.. the church on th corner).. the ministry will be out in the streets.. at work..
not people with a churchy sounding title before their name sitting in an airconditoned office just waiting around for the glory to come down in their building on SUnday morning. We are the ones who are going to be seeing the endtime harvest. People are not going to flock into churches.. until we do our part. The glory will be shone through us.. not reflected.. but shining..
The glory is where we go. the glory is where we are at.. the glory is in us!

Then.. late Saturday night as I was getting ready for bed.. I turned on God TV and MorningStar was on.. the healing conference.
And guess what the speaker was saying.. haha..
I thought.. oh my dream!

but that isn't to say that any of this isn't relvenant.. cause I truly believe it is all relevent to this dream!
Jen
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

THe speaker kept refering to Habakuk 3.. so I looked it up.. I

1 A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet. On shigionoth . [a]
2 LORD, I have heard of your fame;
I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD.
Renew them in our day,
in our time make them known;
in wrath remember mercy.

3 God came from Teman,
the Holy One from Mount Paran.
Selah
His glory covered the heavens
and his praise filled the earth.

4 His splendor was like the sunrise;
rays flashed from his hand,
where his power was hidden.

5 Plague went before him;
pestilence followed his steps.

6 He stood, and shook the earth;
he looked, and made the nations tremble.
The ancient mountains crumbled
and the age-old hills collapsed.
His ways are eternal.

7 I saw the tents of Cushan in distress,
the dwellings of Midian in anguish.

8 Were you angry with the rivers, O LORD ?
Was your wrath against the streams?
Did you rage against the sea
when you rode with your horses
and your victorious chariots?

9 You uncovered your bow,
you called for many arrows.
Selah
You split the earth with rivers;

10 the mountains saw you and writhed.
Torrents of water swept by;
the deep roared
and lifted its waves on high.

11 Sun and moon stood still in the heavens
at the glint of your flying arrows,
at the lightning of your flashing spear.

12 In wrath you strode through the earth
and in anger you threshed the nations.

13 You came out to deliver your people,
to save your anointed one.
You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness,
you stripped him from head to foot.
Selah

14 With his own spear you pierced his head
when his warriors stormed out to scatter us,
gloating as though about to devour
the wretched who were in hiding.

15 You trampled the sea with your horses,
churning the great waters.

16 I heard and my heart pounded,
my lips quivered at the sound;
decay crept into my bones,
and my legs trembled.
Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity
to come on the nation invading us.

17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,

18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights.
For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
Jen
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

He says pay close attention to the war in Israel, between the Palestinians and His Chosen seed (Joseph/Jacob).
He brings these truths out from Obadiah

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr= ... le&id=8675

AND in regards to what you shared Jen,
Mar 6:7 ¶ And he called [unto him] the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
Mar 6:8 And commanded them that they should take nothing for [their] journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in [their] purse:
Mar 6:9 But [be] shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
Love C
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

[quote="Jen"]
messianic jews... are on the rise.. many are messianic and don't even share it, for fear of their lives. Many Ultra Orthodox rabbis are actually messianic.. but feel it isn't the "right" time to share.
when they do share.. there will be an earthquake in the spiritural realm. [quote]

WOW...I think this is about a dream I had.

viewtopic.php?t=13943&highlight=star+david

I've been thinking about this one a lot lately...that maybe the person is the "one new man." The Rabbis you are describing would be the embodiment of that! Hmmm...the lantern is yet to be lit.
~Warrior Princess