did i make a mistake???

Archives for 2009
kingnme
Platinum Member

did i make a mistake???

Post by kingnme »

i was in my old neighborhood

i saw (what i thought) was an owl-looking creature (huge)

--it was coming after me--

as i was continuing looking up in the air for it

it was like an : OMYgoodness- look- at- the- size- of- this- thing!

it went up in the air spreaded its wings straight across

(wierd thing it had the shape of a butterfly)

on the tip of the bottom part of its wings on both sides

was this beautiful pattern (kinda like a stencil type pattern)

really beautiful pattern

it was HIGH up in the air facing the sun

when it spreaded its wings as it was facing the sun

it had a beautiful shadow orangish/peach color tone

then it came down perched itself on the branch of a cypress tree
in the yard of one of my old childhood-friends

it was following me so

basically thats where i stopped to look to see

as i stopped to look to see whaaat isss this thing

it stared at me soooo hard it's eyes was piercing :shock:

it had white feathers on its head and yellowish beady eyes

it LOOKED like an owl

all i kept thinking is it an OWL or an EAGLE???

it was a bird no doubt ...

as it was staring at me --it started to come off of the tree towards me

so i ran to a sister-in-the-LORD who was a good friend

funny... she stayed in the same apt my childhood-friend lived :?:

which was where the cypress tree was at when i stopped to stare at it

i frantically knocked on the door for her to open it to let me in

so it instead went towards my husband

who was at least one block away from me going towrds my apt-house

i woke up disappointed because i realize it WAS an eagle

did i run from my calling??????????
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

If your afraid of it, I don't think you missed your calling. Sounds like something trying to frighten you. I would look up the name meaning of the person you were seeking shelter with. That might give you insight.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

shesthedreamer wrote:I would look up the name meaning of the person you were seeking shelter with. That might give you insight.

:D her name is grace worthy (really!!)
kingnme
Platinum Member

did i make a mistake???

Post by kingnme »

but you know what that bird was beautiful

remember those glass art... window art i think ?

well... when it went high up in the air i glowed this peach/apricot colored glow and it had the shape of a butterfly with art cutout on the bottom of its wings

THANK you for your interp :D
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I believe we can all "TRY" to run from our calling. And it can very much be "frightening" to us...especially if God has revealed to you
some extent of your calling and its something that you can hardly see yourself doing...hahaha...Oh yeah, I think that has happened to plenty of God's people..the one that is coming to my mind is Jonah! hahahaha.

I think that even as frightening as this was, it was also an amazing sight for you to look at right?

Owls can be symbolic of WISDOM...and they are also nocturnal..They can see in the Night..That would also explain why this was also an EAGLE! They too have excellent Vision... Are you used prophetically? I am thinking that this dream reveals to you an amazing prophetic/seer gift that you have or are developing that the Lord wants you to pay closer attention to. Does that gift scare you at all? Or are you a little unsure of its entirety?

The Grace of God is just the place you need to be when you are operating in this gift..Its just the place that will help you! God will give to you the grace that you need to walk out and face your destiny. I know what it feels like to have your destiny/calling chasing you...It seems like no matter how hard you try to lay it down or forget about it, its still there...

Hope this helps.
Lots of love
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kingnme
Platinum Member

did i make a mistake???

Post by kingnme »

WaitingforHim wrote: I think that even as frightening as this was, it was also an amazing sight for you to look at right?

Owls can be symbolic of WISDOM...and they are also nocturnal..They can see in the Night..That would also explain why this was also an EAGLE! They too have excellent Vision... Are you used prophetically?

I am thinking that this dream reveals to you an amazing prophetic/seer gift that you have or are developing that the Lord wants you to pay closer attention to. Does that gift scare you at all?
this is EXACTLY how i felt in the dream although it was frightening partic. how big it was --to add... its eyes :shock: looking RIGHT at me were so sharp and piercing it DID look like an owl

BUT you hit it on the nail b/c though it was scary... i stopped running to look at how beautiful it was high up in the air and the sun made it look like glass art it was amazing :o

YES GOD has called me ... and it was hard to wrap that around my brain kinda like--who me? perspective

IM GLAD YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE THANK YOU SO MUCH
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

It is a dream to help you get over being afraid of the way the Spirit is wanting to move through you. Part of what prophets do is, is they see in the night season. God gives them revelation about what is to come when others don't need it yet. So prophets are often misunderstood until the others have reached the light of day. I think in the Law the owl is actually considered to be unclean. Also when Jesus came to his disciples when they were in a boat and he was on the water they thought he was a ghost. I see God trying to teach you about your gift, rather than tell you that you have run away. Your reaction will help you understand others who react to you that way.