Green Cat

Archives for 2009
Imani863
Silver Member

Green Cat

Post by Imani863 »

:roll: I am baffled by this little piece of a dream I had, about a week ago. I dreamed that someone was screaming in another room in my house, a family member, but, I don't know which one. Anyway they were in the room being tormented by a dead cat, someone had thrown into the room on them.. The next thing I knew, my room-door opened, and they threw it in on me to fight to get it off of them. As I caught it I noticed it was dead. I beleived it to be sorcery or witchcraft. Although it was dead it had an exposed skeleton on the right -side and was shooting out brilliant , neon-green feathers, like sparks. the next thing I noticed was when it clamped down on my finger with its mouth, causing excruciating pain, and I awakened fighting but not afraid, knowing it was intended for the other member of my family. Any ideas will definitely be appreciated.
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction. Job 33:15,16