What would Cocunut mean?

Archives for 2008
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

What would Cocunut mean?

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

What would coconut mean? I dreamt that I broke open coconut and remeber tasing it, That was all to the dream. I wouild not have remebered but my daughter at the grocery store sid mom can we get a coconut? this is not the typical :)
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Coconuts are fruit from a palm tree. Palm trees can be symbolic of victory. So maybe you will be tasting victory.

Blessings,
Joy
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Coconut: the drupaceous fruit of the coconut palm whose outer fibrous husk yields coir and whose nut contains thick edible meat and coconut milk

Palm Tree: A highly righteous fruit producing person of the church.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Thankyou Joy2dream and Discerning. Very Interesting and encouraging :)
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

i saw a coconut (in the Spirit) and took it literally, to drink Coconut oil.... that was for me though (recovering from illness). I saw someone crack one open and heard"oil, not the milk." Coconut oil apparently has many very healing qualities for anyone who is in need of healing...

Its very interesting to learn of these other meanings!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

:lol: :lol: LOLOL - Check it out!

PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThMw0IsuQf8

http://www.lyricskeeper.com/harry_nilss ... lyrics.htm

"...You put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em both up
You put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut, call de Doctor, woke him up, say

"Doctor! Ain't there nothin' I can take, you say
Doctor! To relieve your bellyache, you say
Doctor! Ain't there nothin' I can take, you say
Doctor! You such a silly woman

"Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut, then you feel better
Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both down
Put the lime in the coconut, an' call me in the mo-o-o-ornin'...

Woo, woo, ain't there nothin' I can take, I say
Woo, woo, to relieve my bellyache, I say
Doctor! Doctor! Ain't there nothin' I can take, I say
Yah, yah, to relieve my bellyache

Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both together ..."

Woo-woo! Git down!!! Yeah!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TOOOO COOL!
Lilly
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Hi History maker,
In Leviticus 23:40 one of the items that made up the booths in the Jewish Celebration of Booths and Tabernacles was the Palm Tree.
Today, we are the tabernacle of the Holy Spirit and because of this we are made up of these same elements. One receives these branches of trees in the wilderness. This develops Christ in us.

The Palm Tree can bend and not break during a hurricane and can grow in the desert places for their roots go down deep for water. Even in times of dryness the believer will be refreshed because he GOES DEEP INTO THE WORD. Palm means to be erect or a believer being righteous, not self-righteous, but GOD's Righteous.

And then, the fruit of the Palm Tree is the coconut which is full of milk and meat. I believe the coconut represents all that the Palm Tree represents plus being full of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit so that you can give this out to others!
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Givingthanks.

Thankyou for that, very timely . God is so good.
Thankyou,
Cindy