two roads one high one low

Archives for 2008
t_vest
Platinum Member

two roads one high one low

Post by t_vest »

I dreamed that I was driving on a road and there was a road to my
right and it seemed for the most part to be very flat and kind of straight but my road
was very hilly with some curves. I started to pray for people on the other road for different things but homosexulaity was one I remember very vividly.
MY road would rise up almost meeting theirs and then go back
down after a while. There was a lot of people on theirs and
a traffic was kind of moving slowly.

I did not have much traffic on my road but I do remember
repairs had been made most of the asphalt is very old but
with new patches but it drove smooth.

I was upset because I could not seem to drive slow enough to
pray for the people becasue I kept passing them so a man and
I was just pushing my car. it was not hard at all it was so easy
and took no effort, But this allowed me to enough time
to pray for the people as i passed them.

This is when I wondered why two roads, am I even on the right
one.

I have some Ideas but I was wondering what others thought.
thanks tv
louisemlc48
Silver Member

Narrow is the Gate Life

Post by louisemlc48 »

You are on the right path. The word of God says:

13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matt 7:13-14
Matthew 22:1-14

Only the bride of Christ will make it in that day.

1 And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said:
2 "The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son,
3 and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come.
4 Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding." ' 5 But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business.
6 And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them.
7 But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy.
9 Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
10 So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.
11 But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment.
12 So he said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?' And he was speechless.
13 Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
14 For many are called, but few are chosen."

This is why we have to go to the lost and dying world to invite them to come to Jesus. The door is open and He is knocking at the door of our hearts.

But those who think they are right with God, but do not even know God, will not make it. That was the man who did not have a wedding dress.

The harvest is ripe the laborers are few. Are you willing to die to self and go and reap the harvest?