Wearing half red, half black shirt on TV

Archives for 2008
Charys
Diamond Member

Wearing half red, half black shirt on TV

Post by Charys »

I was watching TV with my Dad and saw myself on the screen. I was in a crowd -like in a choir at a big conference or crusade in an arena. I was wearing a shirt that was red on one side and black on the other. I was 20 years or so younger and thinner than I actually am with my hair all up in curls and looked better than I know I do.

A little later I saw a friend sitting across the aisle. I was so happy to see her that I jumped up and ran over and hugged her and danced and jumped up and down and made a lot of happy noise. This time I was wearing a brightly coloured flowered skirt (and a plain white shirt I think). My Dad was angry with me for being distracting during a reverent moment in the program and jealous that I was happier to see her than to see him and my Mom. I was still watching all this on a TV screen.
...that I might know Him...
louisemlc48
Silver Member

Post by louisemlc48 »

Red represents the blood of Jesus. Black represents judgment of God, death, opposite of pure. You are looking into your past when you weren't saved.

If you are now saved, color red means that Jesus has forgiven you for your past sins (black). The white shirt represents purity. The bright flowered skirt represents your new life in Christ and joy. New Life in Christ.

Your friend and being happy to see her represents happy moments in your past. Happy relationships.

Your dad being jealous could mean that you and he had an issue some time in the past. Forgive, forgive, forgive. Even if he is no longer in this world. If he is no longer in this world, you can do what I did with about my father. I didn't forgive him until several years after he had died. I asked God to forgive me for hating my father and for not honering my father when he was alive. I felt a heavy burden lift off of my shoulders knowing that I was forgiven by God.

Leave your past behind and look forward to the future in Christ.