I have no idea what the topic should even be!!!

Archives for 2008
Tic
Silver Member

I have no idea what the topic should even be!!!

Post by Tic »

I am walking with some people down a city side walk. The ones that I can remember are an old man and a young girl. Then we are in are walking around a parking lot while a sorta fire truck is circling the lot. I say sorta because it looked like a fire truck and the men in the truck were prepared to go fight a "fire" although I don't think it was a literal one! Any ways the old man has a walking stick. Him the girl and I are walking talking when the call comes in. The sorta fire truck takes off we are trying to catch the truck because I now understand that we are part of the team that is on call. I try to catch it twice on the corners of the lot before it hit the street, but I just miss it each time. I am worried about the old man. Then one of the guys on the truck jumps off. The truck speeds away and the guy that jumped off kinda leads the way to where we need to go. Now we are all running. I was crazy! I could run as fast as I wanted. Then it became like a race between myself and the guy that jumped off the truck. However, we all arrive at a sporting goods store at the same time. We meet up with a man there and there is a feeling of great accomplishment and joy in the room.

The whole time this dream scene is going on there is and air about that some thing not so good is happening in the world around us.

Flash! Now I am in a bar surrounded by old acquaintances. It is a dark bar with a black light and word sex is written all over the wall in fluorescents, along with other innuendos. I now get the pic of what was hanging in the air in the previous scene. It was some kinda big sex day festival that was going on. Mean while in this bar all this chaos is occurring and I was being ridiculed, mocked, people are trying to start fights with me I just wanted out of there. Every time I tried to move someone was bumping into me or some kind of obstacle was in my way. By this time I was ready to crawl out of my skin. Then the announce the winners of this sex day festival contest over a PA and as that is happening one of my ex’s from years ago (I let her cause a lot of spiritual damage to me) walks in and sit down by the entrance across the room from me. Her and her current bf are the winners apparently. She looks bad kinda like Amy Whinehouse when she was smoking crack! But she keeps staring at me with dark, dark eyes. The whole time I am trying to keep the Lord on my mind. I am being attacked from so many different sides I don’t know what to do. END.

O Lord, my God, my Father, Please fill me with the Holy Spirit and give me the strength to stand upright in the places you are willing me to go. I know that I am nothing with out You, and with out Your saving grace provided by the sacrifice of Your Son the Lord Jesus Christ.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi tic,
Please consider with much prayer:
I am walking with some people down a city side walk. The ones that I can remember are an old man and a young girl. Then we are in are walking around a parking lot while a sorta fire truck is circling the lot. I say sorta because it looked like a fire truck and the men in the truck were prepared to go fight a "fire" although I don't think it was a literal one! Any ways the old man has a walking stick. Him the girl and I are walking talking when the call comes in. The sorta fire truck takes off we are trying to catch the truck because I now understand that we are part of the team that is on call. I try to catch it twice on the corners of the lot before it hit the street, but I just miss it each time. I am worried about the old man. Then one of the guys on the truck jumps off. The truck speeds away and the guy that jumped off kinda leads the way to where we need to go. Now we are all running. I was crazy! I could run as fast as I wanted. Then it became like a race between myself and the guy that jumped off the truck. However, we all arrive at a sporting goods store at the same time. We meet up with a man there and there is a feeling of great accomplishment and joy in the room.
I am seeing this part of the dream as a revealing of a spiritual battle that you are being called to. The girl I think is symbolic of innocence and the old man as wisdom. I think they may be representing parts of you. The innocence of the girl, pure and free, the old man with the cane, wisdom that has been practiced but became a handicap because perhaps of a past hurt or pain. You all end up in the sportings good store, a place to get prepared for the game.
The whole time this dream scene is going on there is and air about that some thing not so good is happening in the world around us.
Discernment
Flash! Now I am in a bar surrounded by old acquaintances. It is a dark bar with a black light and word sex is written all over the wall in fluorescents, along with other innuendos. I now get the pic of what was hanging in the air in the previous scene. It was some kinda big sex day festival that was going on. Mean while in this bar all this chaos is occurring and I was being ridiculed, mocked, people are trying to start fights with me I just wanted out of there. Every time I tried to move someone was bumping into me or some kind of obstacle was in my way. By this time I was ready to crawl out of my skin. Then the announce the winners of this sex day festival contest over a PA and as that is happening one of my ex’s from years ago (I let her cause a lot of spiritual damage to me) walks in and sit down by the entrance across the room from me. Her and her current bf are the winners apparently. She looks bad kinda like Amy Whinehouse when she was smoking crack! But she keeps staring at me with dark, dark eyes. The whole time I am trying to keep the Lord on my mind. I am being attacked from so many different sides I don’t know what to do. END.
I believe this is the battle you are being faced with. I also feel that as you fight this battle you will be able to help others in the same situation.

Blessings,
Joy
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

Joy.

Thank you for your insights. As a matter of fact I have had to deal with 2 people lying to me this week. 1 in which my love, and trust were taken advantage of. The "old man" has been kicked in the bad leg once again, but I pray for healing, and wise course of action in dealing with this current situation. Thanks again, the words you left for me were resonating in my ear last night!