Another Orange dream?

Archives for 2008
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Another Orange dream?

Post by grace_full1 »

The first thing I thought of when I woke up after this dream this morning was these sets of dreams from May

viewtopic.php?p=31764&highlight=#31764

I was at some type of nature center. I went to look in the fish bowl at my caterpillar, I was excited because it had turned into a bright orange (moth or butterfly not sure which) I commented to the guy in charge Oh I see my little guy has turned.

Then I turned around the fish bowl and saw my butterfly/moth was now a fish of the same color it was in the water but the water was partitioned off by plastic wrap. The plastic wrap was on top of the water and then around an area where the fish was. The fish had to go up to the surface to breath, and then go underwater, to live, the problem was it had barely any room to do either one (it couldn't get a deep breath and couldn't swim far because of the plastic wrap) So it had to take a quick breath go under water for a few seconds and then come up for air again and then go under water for a few seconds....

There was a bird on the other side of the fish bowl, poised to get the fish every time the fish stuck it's head up to breath. The bird would lunge down to get it. But the plastic wrap would keep the bird from getting the fish.

Because of the lack of space the (my?) fish had been doing that for a very long time. Up and immediately down and up and down over and over again I told the person that had been watching the plastic might be protecting if from the bird BUT the fish had no room to live and couldn't really do anything besides try to breath.

The caretaker said, oh I guess the little guy does need more room to play.

and then I woke up. my first thought was those dreams I had back in may about the clear orange fish and the eggs and such.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1