Dream I Had at 3AM This Morning

Archives for 2008
Jeff

Dream I Had at 3AM This Morning

Post by Jeff »

Hello, I had a dream about 3AM this morning that I wrote down and could use a little help on.

I was playing for an NFL team, and the pre-game ceremonies were going on,
the cameras on the TV networks were getting focused and positioned, and I was aware of a conflict between the NFL network and
the Fox or CBS station that was broadcasting. Both teams were on the rafters of the stadium we were playing in. I asked the question,
"What are we doing up here?" I was told, yet not by voice, that we
were going to parachute down on the field. The rafters looked like
this, except we were about 4 times as high up, and we were on the rafters going the length of the field, our team on the right hand
side, the other team on the left hand side of this photo:

Now the interesting thing is that I knew we were playing in Mile High Stadium
in Denver, which does not have an enclosed stadium, but rather looks
like this:

The other team jumped first, and it was graceful and flawless. Then it was
our turn. I was 2nd in line, and the man in from of me was having difficulty
with a tangled chute, but eventually we got him off, then
I began to follow. My chute was also tangled, but I got off the rafter
and began my descent. My chute was horribly tangled, and as I was
falling, I was trying to unravel it. I had this thought that this was
far to high to jump and not get really, really hurt if I did not get this
chute unravelled. I continued to attempt to untangle the chute. I
began to get a handle on it, but it was still below me, and a bit
tangled. I continued to work on it and finally, a few feet above the ground,
got it untangled and in the proper position, it worked and I had a nice, smooth
landing. Right behind me came my boys. They were not on the team, and for
a moment, I had the feeling of being in a church. Then they left,
and I was going to my safety position on the defensive side of the
ball. As I went to the free safety position, where I usually played, I saw the
other safety had taken that spot, and I shrugged my shoulders and
went to the strong side of the field
and said, "I guess I'm playing here."

What was interesting was that there was no kickoff, we just landed
and the other team had the ball. The other thing that was interesting
was that we were playing the Minnesota Vikings. I never did see what
team I was playing for, the uniforms were hidden from me.

Any insights?

jeff
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Taking a leap of faith
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

God Bless the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Stadium!

Pryaing on your dream. So far it seems that NFL stands for the AG organization and teams stand for Churches I think.

in Christ,
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I was going to my safety position on the defensive side of the
ball. As I went to the free safety position, where I usually played, I saw the
other safety had taken that spot, and I shrugged my shoulders and
went to the strong side of the field
and said, "I guess I'm playing here."
What I felt in my spirit on this part was that you have a security in the area of ministry that you are in and this is a ministry that you have been a part of for most of your life. However, God wants you to move into something new. I believe God is trying to tell you that He wants to do a "new thing" in your life. You are a team player but you may be feeling unqualified or unsure of the new territory that you will enter. God would say make the leap. There were obsticles on the way down but you will land on your feet b/c I hold you in my hand.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Brian,

Interesting there...my denomination and churches.
So, why would I be playing the MN Vikings then...and
seemingly playing for the Denver Broncos, as I pastor in MN?

Something I will definately be praying about here...

jeff
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

What I felt in my spirit on this part was that you have a security in the area of ministry that you are in and this is a ministry that you have been a part of for most of your life. However, God wants you to move into something new. I believe God is trying to tell you that He wants to do a "new thing" in your life.
This rings very true in my spirit...I do have an area that I am very
comfortable and very good at...and I've been sensing a real desire
for something new, a place where I've never been before.

jeff
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Interesting there...my denomination and churches.
So, why would I be playing the MN Vikings then...
A Viking is a plunderer...a pirate essentially.

Mm...the verb pirate means to lure away from another employer by offers of betterment
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Mm...the verb pirate means to lure away from another employer by offers of betterment
So, how are you seeing that applied here? [/list]
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

So, how are you seeing that applied here?
Lol, not sure I am, exactly. It just stood out to me that you were playing against the Vikings. Sooo...let's analyze the play... another player took your position as free safety. You are repositioned to strong safety whose job it is to cover the wide receiver....his last line of defense? Gotta be quick & agile there.

Dunno, bro, but any way I look at it, it still resembles a promotion...gotta read the entire dream again & pray about this some more. Kinda got tunnel vision on that one bit there..

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Jeff wrote:
What I felt in my spirit on this part was that you have a security in the area of ministry that you are in and this is a ministry that you have been a part of for most of your life. However, God wants you to move into something new. I believe God is trying to tell you that He wants to do a "new thing" in your life.
This rings very true in my spirit...I do have an area that I am very
comfortable and very good at...and I've been sensing a real desire
for something new, a place where I've never been before.

jeff
Praise God for Revelation!!!!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

You said you were not seeing the team or the uniforms for your own team, but you knew it was Denvers stadium somehow eventhough it was enclosed and had beams and a roof like Texas Stadium. To me even though you were in MILE HIGH stadium it could or could not have been the Denver Broncos. So, what seems important in the dream is the name of the stadium MILE HIGH and not the team or the location or anything else that we need to infer that is not shown in the dream. To me this signifies that your on a team that is playing in the heavenlies or in the high places. This seems to fit in with the other interpret that NOTW gave. Also, the Vikings is Minnesota's home team which to me would say that they possibly represent other chures your affiliated with or another church you know or started in MN. The dream is definately seems to be about you though and the new thing that God wants to do through you and the other churches in your area.

in Christ,
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

the cameras on the TV networks were getting focused and positioned, and I was aware of a conflict between the NFL network and
the Fox or CBS station that was broadcasting. Both teams were on the rafters of the stadium we were playing in.
Does anyone have any insight to this part of the dream? This seemed
rather important, but I've got nothing on it...

jeff
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

both teams on the rafters

heavenly warfare between the archangels and the warrior angels

preparing for the vision of the end when the conflict will be inernationlly world wide

just thoughts
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Jeff wrote:
the Fox or CBS station that was broadcasting. Both teams were on the rafters of the stadium we were playing in.
Does anyone have any insight to this part of the dream? This seemed
rather important, but I've got nothing on it...

jeff
I was asking God what this meant and the phrase came into my head that "you can't have your cake and eat it too".
the cameras on the TV networks were getting focused and positioned
I believe that this represents that you have a large and wide-range audience. Cameras could mean that the people that you speak or address in this new season would hear your words and communicate them to others. The words/signs that God gives you will be blessed by a large audience.
I was aware of a conflict between the NFL network and
the Fox or CBS station that was broadcasting
Your message will have interferance from the enemy. I see the stations (Fox and CBS) as the receptors of the message and I see this as people who are trying to receive these words but there is conflict by way of demons interferring with them receiving. I would bind the spirits before a message is given in this new season so that the people would hear the words of the Lord that have been given to you.

I pray that this is Holy Spirit led and confirms it in your spirit.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)