Maggots in my hair.

Archives for 2008
hisbeauty4ashes

Maggots in my hair.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Okay, WOW! I have never had a dream like this before. Ha Ha! I had all these other dreams this morning that I could barley remember, and I have this dream and oh do I remember! What up with that!

Dream

I had moved to a new location in some other State or something. I meet this couple who had a son who was around six or seven,and they asked me to come to their house for dinner or something. So I come over and notice how clean their house is, almost like to clean, and we are eating out side on their patio and their son is like literally rolling in the dirt and mud, and the couple do not seem to mind, I am thinking this is weird they are letting there son play and roll around in the dirt/mud. I go into their bathroom cause I have to go to the bathroom and something feels weird on the back of my head. I look into the bathroom mirror and I literally freak out. eek! I see Maggots in the back of my hair moving around and my hair looks like a bush with them in it. I try to pull them out one by one but it was not working very well so I go to grab a brush. As I look on the floor I see a pile of dead maggots in this like grass pile, I think to myself they so other people deal with this as well cause others left theirs behind in this same bathroom. I put the brush through my hair and the Maggots were falling off and as soon as they would hit the pile of the rest of them they were dead. So I kept brushing the back of my head until they were all gone ,I was so grossed out by it and freaked. Then I did one last stroke of the brush on the back of my hair and a dead Mosquito's falls out. Then I look at a white towel to wipe my hands on, and I unfold the white towel and it was covered in dirt from the little boy who was dirty, and I was just like this is crazy, And walked out of the bathroom with out drying my hands.

Anyway interesting.

Blessings
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

I picked up after reading your posting......
What seems to be good is not always what it appears to be. And this outlook could affect you and take away your glory or they way people see you.

It's like you may be viewing a situation or person to be good or without fault even falling into the belief of this situation or person but the end result will have a great affect on you and how you are seen.
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

be careful of accusations, lies, gossip, that may be spoken about you.