Prayer is a vehicle

Archives for 2008
keilani
Site Moderator

Prayer is a vehicle

Post by keilani »

Sharing this in obedience, praying it will enlighten:

A few nights ago I had a dream that my mother and I were driving our cars. In my mom's car, she held my aunt who was not feeling well. My car held two other family members and we had left before my mom. We stopped at a store on our way to church which was our final destination. While at the store, a third family member appeared and joined us on our way. IRL this uncle has just returned from war and is undergoing physical care. After we picked him up, I pulled out and saw my mom and my aunt coming down the road. Ma waved me in and then proceeded to follow me to church.

I didn't understand this dream, and thought our family would be re-uniting soon (we are on separate continents/lands). As I was pondering this today, I heard Him say, "Prayer is the vehicle that gets you where you need to go." In this case, it was to church which i understood to be a destination of healing. Each of the passegers in my car and my mother's car are all in need of healing AND my ma and I have been interceeding on their behalf for healing. Also, the two family members who stood out the most in each of our vehicles are the two primary people our prayers have been targeted at recently.

Although I never doubted that He answers our prayers, by Holy Spirit giving me this dream, it's as if He wanted me/us (His Body) to know that our prayers are the vehicles that get us to our destination!

So, that being said, He revealed to me that in the dream, the car I was driving was symbolic of my prayers and the passengers are those that I am praying for and whom will receive their healing (or those who will "get to where they need to go").

Be blessed all!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I really like that - because you had passengers in your car! You could take several people with you in your vehicle!

:mrgreen:
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Prayer is a vehicle

Post by charlie »

keilani wrote: our prayers are the vehicles that get us to our destination![/b]
...thing is...sometimes we don't recognise when we've got to our destination! :)

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Didn't know this! It does make sense!

Thanks for sharing!
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

makes sense pray without ceasing

blessings to you
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You are welcome all!

And my sister Charlie!! Yes, I agree! May He give you the clarity you need!

The blessings of the Lord overtake each and everyone of you!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Awesome Revelation!!! Thank you for sharing with us sis!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”