Loni Anderson gets married.

Archives for 2008
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Loni Anderson gets married.

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

[Dream.
I was chosen among a large group of women to be a bridesmaid to the actress Loni Anderson( WKRP in Cincinnatti star) to a afraican American rap star.
It almost seemed like a reality show where a process of elimination was in process. First we were asked to go through a what seemed a elobrate, serious ceremony of tatoing. Their tatoos seemed harmless enough.. scenic views and animals. But there appeared to be almost a ceremonial or religious touch to the process. This bothered me.
There was another l;ady who i did not know who seemed just your garden variety christin. Nothing colorful a or charasmatic about her..but mabey a christin who u might meet in a Church of Christ service. She was Christin .
I also was aware of another person who was either Jewish or christian in the mix to.I dont think they left like i did.
I finally decided to opt out of the ceremony and found myself outside sitting down with the other christin lady. She seemed to be reading a book and not really bothered by the process of elemination that had taken place. I was bothered. i wanted " Loni" to come and tell me i didnt have to to do the tatoos and still could be the bridesmaid. She would respect my convictions.
The fiancess had been sent on a errand to buy a remote control and a cell phone for the bridesmaids use. He seemed though wealthy was a little tight fisted and wasent wanting to provide everyday needs fro the girls wile they went through this but because we needed a extra phone and remote he was going to get them for us.
In the end i was outside the room where the other bridesmaids were.. in the ' out". I wanted Loni to come and fix things but she never did.
I am not a fan of Loni and only see her once in a wiele on reruns. I am no fan of hip hop rappers.
This to me is a important dream. Please someone with wisdom and insight pray over this. I sense it may have something to do with Autumn .Maybe not. But i dont think this is a dream that should be over looked.
I highly doubt this is really about the real Loni....
Thanku.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

The greasy wheel gets the oil.
I cant let this go without a good try. Its was odd, and not something i see me dreaming. Does anyone see anything to this? :|
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I think i have learned a few things about dream interpeation int he 3 years i have been here. iIm still a novice... I may be off completely. but i have a idea what this dream meant. IF it does not mean this then i really am puzzeled about what it could mean unless its a real banafide dumping dream.....
In the dream Loni was marrying a rap star. Married means being in unity or two merging into one. This may mean thatt here are two spirits.... or two personality traits Autumn has chosen has her own and i will see a emergence of the two. The personality traits may have spirits fueling it behind the scenes.... One being ' Loni" a beautiful .sexy charming woman with star power..and the darker aspect of what occuring in Autumns life.... a person..who is seeking money,,, fame ( or popularity,,, community and friends) . Thease two aspect are about to merge into one.Also the semi gothic look she has adopted may be a part of this.
In the dream i was a bridesmaid. A bridsemaid is a person who has place of honor in a brides life. As her mom i should have a place of hon[or in her life! In the dream i could have that iF i alowed myself to be tatooed. Tattoing is a forbidden praictise and requires ones image to be altered. I think in the dream im being warned to be a vital part of Autumns life right now with a seat of honor i will have to alow myself to go through a painful proces of altering who i am. In the dream i refused and left the room. iI sat alone with another christian.
There was a unknown person int he mix who i thought i heard was jewish. i think this may be christ himself. Though i may have to keep a distance and alow Autumn to do her thing not alowing who i am to be changed,, Jesus will remain.
I could have a closer realtionship with Autumn if i would compromise my faith. i understand loving one where they are are at but Autumn tests that. She curses at me when mad.... and wore gothic clothes at christmas time in my house showing no respect. She just seems not interested in God and me now and having me around her is uncomfortable for her.
so i think i have been warned the coming months may mean a speartion for a wiele. There may be weeks going into months where iw ont hear a word from her. There may be nothing to talk about beyound her kids when we do. She may continullay prefere to do what we could do together easily with others.
I thank God for the heads up. It seems alot of my dreams about Autumn have elements of truth in them as they come to pass. When i have a Autumn dream i listen now.I may be wrong.if anyone with maturity into dreams and knows the word of the Lord thinks i may misss int his please let me know. I get away from the e feel this was a poignat dream.
:| Anyway please pray for Autumns well being and Gods mercy over her now... and for his comfort and grace in my own.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

WoW, Jewels (on that interpretation)..........praying for you and Autumn
Hugs,
Joy
talitha

Post by talitha »

Dear sweet Jewels, I know you are very concerned about your daughter; we have all been standing in agreement with you!! and this is not a happy-go-lucky dream, I know..... but it is good to know what it's saying to you, and it's good for you to have the reassurance that God has this all well in hand, and you can wait in hope.

Actually, we mods and admins have been discussing this type of thing behind the scenes lately - this is what we want to see happen - we want to see people come into a knowledge of how God is speaking to them - Jesus said that His sheep know His voice - and how do we know His voice? We keep listening and listening, and we become accustomed to it.

I'm living in a country whose language is still foreign to me. Every day I learn more words and what they mean. It may take time and patience, but I will get to a point where I am accustomed to this language, just as you, my dear sweet Jewels, are growing accustomed to the language the Shepherd speaks to you!!

Let's all press in to have this kind of understanding!!

blessings
tal
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

si u have your aprrovel about this interp?......
It has to mean this or the dream is a riddle. Just checking to see if those more exsperinced get the same thing.
It hope to know that maybe this year will be the year we all hear his voice more cleraly.. and our dreams m ore easily understood.
I did see Autumn today when my mom took me out for a birthday dinner. Autumn came in ..but didint join she was busy in t he bar and then wanted to take off to get a tattoo. she as i quietly sat and ate said nothing t o me. Earlier her daughter Hannha who i thought i had a emerging bond with was standoffish with me and was also rude. that hurt too.
IT hurt and i was sad. But Ed gave me my birthday gifts today, at 12 midnight. He gave me new art supplies and a gorgous new tambourine. He bought me one about 22 years ago and it sists half broken and delicate in a draw. I want o pit what remains in a shadowbox f or protection and respec s it should not be used. iis has to many weak and broken parts....
But i have a new one and its a beauty!
he bought it with saved up money he was saving for himself.
I liked the art supplies which Cherish took a instant intrest in.... n but i wept over that tambourine...
The 27 of 1964 i came into this world. mm dad name is Roy and my mom kay. i got to be with both the 26th.
Today i have a session with Aslans place ..A apointment with God!
:wink: