Dream of my best friend being raped by husband

Archives for 2008
MicheleToussaint
Bronze Member

Dream of my best friend being raped by husband

Post by MicheleToussaint »

I had a dream that I was over my friends house (she is saved/sanctified/holy ghost filled) and in the dream her husband was raping her and she was crying. I tried to kick down the door to get to her but I couldn't. The more I kicked it seemed the worse it got. I was yelling for him to open the door and he would not.

In the dream also, it i saw that this rape was habitual that it was not the first time. This dream is very unsettling, I know he is not doing that to her now physically, so i do not know if this is something that will happen when they move or is this spiritual.

i have prayed for interpretation, repeatedly..none has come. She lives with her grandmother, so from what in know no harm is coming to her physically but she does want to move soon. I do not speak to her like i used to since she has been with this person, nonetheless i have never had this type of dream about anyone.
Michele D. Toussaint
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

There is something about 'forced intimacy'. Perhaps this means he's violating (since its habitual) or crossing a boundary that causes her pain. I would not share this with her until you get absolute confirmation from the Lord about this. Perhaps this means to just intercede for her as most of these dream of this sort are. This may be the reason for you not being able to physically stop it from happening. Ask the Lord for clarity and direction on how to pray for the both of them.

Ask the Lord to remove this impression from you if this dream was not of the Lord too-ask Him for truth about this situation. Cancel the assignment of the enemy against the both of them as well.

I hope this helps!

Jaimee :)