baby's legs stuck in canal

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

baby's legs stuck in canal

Post by WaitingforHim »

I was in the backseat of the car. My mom was driving. My aunt Kathy was in the passenger seat.

Someone was facing me sitting on the middle console that is between the two front seats. They are having a baby. I am delivering the baby. My mom is coaching me from up front. The head comes out. I am holding the baby's body accept for the legs because they seem to be stuck in the canal.

I don't know what to do, I am afraid if I pull the baby's legs will break. I ask my mom and she says to apply this balm or salve or ointment around the canal. My mom seems really excited and happy and not at all worried or concerned as I am.

I apply the stuff and then the legs are free at once.

The dream changes scenes as we are now arriving at my grandparents house. It seems that I was the one who had the baby now... My aunt is carrying it in the house for me because I had to be careful and walk slowly having just had the baby. Plus, I knew the after birth and such would be coming out and needed to get in the house and to the restroom or somewhere.

As I opened the door and came in I seen my dad (IRL, he is my grandfather but I always called him dad because he was the closest thing to one that I had). He was walking into the living room with a bowl and eating. When he seen me walk in he got really excited because he knew that I had the baby and he sat the bowl down and said "Let me see that baby!" I was so excited to see him and felt so much love for my dad and my baby that I couldn't wait to show him.

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Cool dream! What stuck out to me was that you had to apply balm for the legs to become unstuck. Is it possible that you have/had a need of the healing balm of Gilead in order to move forward in an area of your life?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Not sure..
I am sure that I need a lot of healing that I am unaware of..hahaha.

But I think this may be something else..??

still praying..
Thanks for reading the dream. If I do need healing in order to move forward then I pray that the Lord shows me..and that I see it..

Love you so much.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

Hi Waiting, Is there something in your life holding you back from going into a minstry of some sort?
It is interesting I saw this dream, I am a Labor and Delivery nurse and have been helping women deliver babies for many years. What came to mind was after the head and body are delivered the cervix clamps down,(closes) I was wondering if the feet being stuck was sometihng in your life holding you back from going forth. Just an idea ,throw it out if it doesn't fit.

God bless,
yesLord
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yes, I believe this is about a ministry that I just birthed. I "delivered" it to the pastor. But I feel that its stuck I guess. Meaning, that although he has accepted it, I felt that he was holding it down sort of..I can't explain it without going into too much detail. But lets just say that it doesn't seem like it will be "free" to do what the Lord showed me it should be. Make sense?

WFH
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am wondering if the balm shouldn't be applied to the 'cervix'/service in order to 'free' the baby?
Wow..hmmm..this is becoming interesting..
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

wow! cervix/service--I'll have to remember that one! May you find the revelation u seek!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.