The Lord speaks to me while I am teaching.

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

The Lord speaks to me while I am teaching.

Post by WaitingforHim »

I seen myself in a classroom type setting..I was speaking to a group of people in there. I was teaching them about Jesus and about how good He is. I remember also including things that He had done for me and different things.

Then I heard what I believe was the Lord's voice in the dream speaking to me and this is what I heard.

"The foundation of Prophecy is Evangelism"

Any thoughts.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Every time I turn around this verse is coming at me. It's your turn friend:

Revelation 19:9-11 (King James Version)

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yeah, that was the scripture that He gave me upon awakening..
But I was wondering if He was speaking to me about a little more than what I am hearing or seeing..???
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.