Dream about Thyroid

Archives for 2008
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Dream about Thyroid

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I saw a beautiful woman (unknown to me). She told me that because of the herbal supplements I have been taking for my thyroid, my medication would be reduced. Like healing coming. It was as if she was writing things down about my thyroid, like a doctor and gave me a report.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Interesting... I had a dream about my thyroid not too too long ago... if i remember i will do a search and link it, but the dream seemed to indicate God would miraculously heal and restore my thyroid gland. That it has been weak and undernourished most if not all of my life but He was saying He would feed and heal it and cause it to be like brand-new. I wasnt sure at the time if it might be an instantaneous healing but it seems it is to be a long, ongoing on that once completed, will feel miraculous.... and really all healing is a kind of miracle, just it seems so much more so when its Bam, instant kind of deal but we know He doesnt always do healings that way, for His own reasons.

Peace to u,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Thank you for responding! I do recall you had a dream too about your thyroid!

Believing for healing in this hour!

:mrgreen:
Pearls

Jo-Ann
Gold Member

Post by Jo-Ann »

Okay this is all too weird. Last Nov. I lost my thyroid to a disease that melted it and almost killed me. It happened suddenly even thought I was desperately sick for over 22 years and no one knew why. The first day home from the hosp. my hubby and I heard GOD say I would not need medication-I still take my replacement drugs. I don't know if God is going to simply sustain my body or give me a new thyroid which I would LOVE to have back. Even though I feel better then I have in years, my body is still no where near normal. UUMMM wonder what God is telling us???

Blessings,
Jo-Ann
Psalm 91:1 -He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Blessings,

NOTHING is impossible to HIM who believes...

I can truly believe the Lord to totally restore you of a thyroid!!!

I am going to STAND and BELIEVE that dear Jo-Ann receives the answers to her prayers in this season of Jesus... and that a recreative miracle happens! Amen and Amen.

Hold on dear one. Hold on...
Pearls

Jo-Ann
Gold Member

Post by Jo-Ann »

Thanks. NOTHING is impossible for God that is for sure. I was and still am deeply grieved to have take this drug, but if I don't I will die. I want to be drug free and not have any ties of control over me. I want a new thyroid gland and I know if this be God’s will for me it shall be done, I BELIEVE :)

Blessings,
Jo-Ann
Psalm 91:1 -He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Jo-Ann wrote:Thanks. NOTHING is impossible for God that is for sure. I was and still am deeply grieved to have take this drug, but if I don't I will die. I want to be drug free and not have any ties of control over me. I want a new thyroid gland and I know if this be God’s will for me it shall be done, I BELIEVE :)

Blessings,
Jo-Ann
Last April, I decided to take myself OFF of my synthroid. I was frustrated with the side effects and to trust God to heal my thyroid as I began using herbal supplements.

[ I would not advise anyone to go off medication unless there is a doctor's approval; it was something I chose to do and I took that chance.]

Anyway, I was taking herbal supplementation for several months, and then went back to the doctor.

Now, my thyroid was still diagnosed as at hypothyroidism, however, the medication was REDUCED in HALF! That is after taking months of herbs to build up my thyroid.

So I am closer to the normal level that before. I am going to continue on taking the herbal supplements plus the medication the doctor prescribed and praying for total healing and restoration.
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Nothing is impossible with God.

Believing that HE will tell me when to go off the medication, and when that time comes, the doctor's will stand behind and be in agreement!
Pearls

charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

pearls...standing with you on that one!

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Jo-Ann
Gold Member

Post by Jo-Ann »

Amen- In agreement. I take the animal replacement due to issue with the others and I do okay. I have had little problems consideing what I have learned other deal with and I know it is because of GOD.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I take an alternative medicine for my thyroid also....! 2 kinds kelp and something else, really stuff that will feed and nourish the gland... For many years I have suspected mine was too low but I always tested in the "normal range" on tests adminstered by MDs. But alternative doctor said mine was way too low. This was like 12 years ago. Was unable to continue taking the supplements he recommended.

This year I started seeing a new alternative doctor and felt led to ask him to check my thyroid. Too low. He suggested what I currently am taking now (cant recall the name but is all natural/alternative and not Rx). Been a couple months now but had the dream just after i started the remedy I believe. I too, was not sure if like, bam instant healing miracle was going to happen or if is was morea long the lines that my thyroid will be LIKE brand-new once more time goes by and the supplement helps more. I think now the latter.

BUT I pray God totally heals and restores all of our thyroids! That is such an important gland and if is off, obviously some problems! Oh God, please give a new thyroid to Jo-Ann and please heal the rest of ours, making them like brand-new because as You keep telling me this year so far, Revelation 21:5: "Behold, I make all things new!" Let us throw Thyroid glands in there too :)

(And all glands healed and made whole!! Glands are so important!!).

God bless us all,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Jo-Ann
Gold Member

Post by Jo-Ann »

Yes LORD-Restore, make whole again-AMEN