Numbers

Archives for 2008
mschosen1

Numbers

Post by mschosen1 »

I keep thinking about the dreams I have had over the last week.

One was a dream about the number 40 and my friends birthday. T

The other dream was about a man renting me a home for 425

The other dream was me defeated a demon and the dream had four chairs in it.

This other dream I was looking in a new home and it had 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms

I know God is trying to show me something about these dreams but I cant firgure it out.....I dreamed about moving and looking for a house but from what i read and what an elder told me it could also mean ministry.

Thanks
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Here are some meanings I would like for you to just take to the Lord and prayerfully consider. Ask Him for more dreams and visions to confirm this or ask Him for greater detail.

40 is the number for generation or completed rule. I couldn't tell you what it means because I have no idea what the dream was about!

4 is the number for creative works and 25 is the begining of ministry training. Usually you put those together for a full meaning. If a man is renting you a home this very well could mean the Lord is providing a temporary means to start you off into a newly created ministry training.

The defeated demon with four chairs...this is very interesting and please ask the Lord to confirm this but what I was impressed with was that the Lord helped you to defeat a stronghold that held authority in 4 different areas in your life. The chairs could represent the 'thrones of our soul' that the enemy has held position in. Ask the Lord to replace the stronghold with the Angel of the Lord to rule and reign in all four areas that have been vacated. An excellent book for your reference about this is by Paul Keith Davis called 'Thrones of Our Soul'. It will help you understand GREATLY. Also continue asking the Lord to tear down the rest of the strongholds everyday and ask Him to rule and reign in every area of your life and every throne of your soul. (The book explains A LOT).

The 5 bedroom 2 bath house could possibly be your more permanent ministry gig that you will go into later. He's probably allowing you to see what you'll be doing in the near future. The number of rooms could represent the number of different areas of impact you'll have in your ministry. 5 is the number for grace. 2 in this case is the number for multiplication.

Please pray about these further and dont' stop until you get an answer! Hope this helps! God bless you and Merry Christmas!

jaimee