Unable to find room

Archives for 2008
mc061390
Gold Member

Unable to find room

Post by mc061390 »

I had a dream that I seemed to be in college? also that we were picking out dorms or something? So anyway I am walking towards many rooms and opening many doors trying to see if I can get a room. But either they were already taken, or they didn't want to let me room in, or it just wasn't right. I saw myself getting desperate then frustrated because I was never able to find a dorm to room in.

Anyway, in the then end I was never able to find a dorm.

Anything? :?:
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Just a thought...do you feel as if you don't seem to fit in with friends or those around u esp in light of ur Christian values?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

hm, well I really don't have friends per say, I mean I do, but I only remain close with 2 of them. Everyone else, I really don't hang out with much. In church sometimes I do feel left out but, I don't know I try to never let it get to me.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha! The thought that first struck me when I read your dream was "no room at the inn".

One of the things I've learned over the years is that it's okay not to fit in. God has designed us differently and the people we attract in our walk with Christ are those that He would have us encourage and be a light to. Then there are those you will meet who the Lord may call you to mentor for a season. And there are those He will call you into fellowship with who will encourage you during your walk. Finally there are those He will bring your way to mentor you.

When you understand that you have unique giftings and a unique place in Him, you won't be bothered by "not fitting in". Now that I'm grown with a family of my own, I can see how when I tried to make myself "fit in" with the crowd (church people or not!), those relationships ended up pulling me away from Him!

Be blessed in abundance sweetie!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.