Two sterling silver rings

Archives for 2008
Inthegarden

Two sterling silver rings

Post by Inthegarden »

Hello everyone. I had a dream 2 nights ago that I've benn trying to research the meaning online. I was walking on grass. There were some other people but I don't know who they were and we were going in the same direction. Then I spotted 2 silver rings up ahead on the grass and reached down to pick them up. They were slightly different from one another but they were both smooth sterling silver. I placed them on my right ring finger, and that's all I can remember. Thank you for reading.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

hmmm...maybe they're symbolic of two good, wise friends who you find that are walking in the same direction (I'm thinking ur walk in Christ here) you are....
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Inthegarden...

You are walking in convenant possibly with a pastoral gifting/calling and possibly with these people...

Ring is convenant

Silver is redemption

Sterling means 'excellence'

With two rings its possible you might have a double anointing in this area of pastoral gifting/calling. Ring finger is pastoral. One might have a different anointing or reach than the other. So maybe its two different anointings. I just got in my spirit for you 'healing anointing' but there are different areas of healing ministry. Ask the Lord which one it is He's referring.

Please pray about this and ask the Lord to confirm the meaning and show you something more about the convenant and what it entails. I hope this helps or makes sense!

God bless!

Jaimee