Teeth Rising

Archives for 2008
keilani
Site Moderator

Teeth Rising

Post by keilani »

I dreamt portions of my back teeth were cracking and falling out. I thought "well, I guess it has to happen this way since I'm getting new teeth but I just hope it doesn't hurt--too bad there's not another way." Then I was standing in what I believe was my bathroom and my sister was at my side. I was telling her to look at my teeth. Only now, instead of my back teeth missing all I saw was my gums! As we were looking at my mouth in the mirror I see rising from my bottom gums a whole new perfect set of teeth and I yelled, "Look! It's happening! I'm getting a whole new set of teeth!"

IRL-a piece of my wisdom filling came out about a week ago and I am gonna get it restored. But I didn't understand why ALL my teeth were missing when I looked in my mouth so I know this dream was symbolic. The rising teeth seemed really significant. Kinda stuck on this one and would appreciate any insight!

Mahalo and be greatly blessed!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Keilani...here are some thoughts
your back teeth are molars and of course wisdom teeth. Molars function to break food down into smaller pieces which make it more readily digestible...
teeth can represent a number of things but think of that expression "it lacks teeth" which usually refers to something being ineffective, comes to my mind here... Perhaps this dream is indicating that you are moving to a new level of effectiveness.

blessings sis
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi Keilani!

Wow, I just had the EXACT dream you did about a week ago! I had 5 teeth mostly molars all crack, decay and crumble out of my mouth. At first I felt like I did something wrong like I didn't care for my teeth properly. Then I could see just my gums but beautiful new white teeth were starting to come up. Now I understood that my first set of teeth had to 'die' in order for the new ones to come up-then I woke up!

So here is what the teeth mean...they are understanding. The decaying teeth are being replaced meaning, your old way of understanding things are going to be replaced with a new level of understanding. In my dream, the 5 teeth were just a symbol of His grace for giving me new understanding.

IRL I have an upper molar they is decayed and cracked nearly in half because my wisdom tooth above it is trying to push it out of the way! Haha! Interesting huh? Not long ago (maybe couple of months) I was reading a testimony out of Rick Joyner's book The Final Quest to my brother and all of a sudden I got this sharp cold 'slicing' feeling that felt like someone was slicing my teeth off at the roots with a clean swipe. I had to stop speaking a couple times and I commented 'I feel like someone is trying to cut out my teeth at the roots!' So that was another strange experience!

I hope this helps!

Jaimee :)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Mahalo to you both!!!
"it lacks teeth" which usually refers to something being ineffective, comes to my mind here... Perhaps this dream is indicating that you are moving to a new level of effectiveness.
Yes, I do agree with moving to a new level of effectiveness!
Now I understood that my first set of teeth had to 'die' in order for the new ones to come up-then I woke up!

So here is what the teeth mean...they are understanding. The decaying teeth are being replaced meaning, your old way of understanding things are going to be replaced with a new level of understanding.
I do agree that the old had to "die" before the new could come! I know that the new level of understanding and (thus) effectiveness go hand-in-hand! Cool that you had the same dream Jaimee!

Mahalo sis charlie & Jaimee (sorry assuming your a female but don't want to offend!!)

Have a BEAUTIFUL Christmas:)
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

No problem! OH, I'm female alright, hehe...thus the two e's...Merry Xmas!! -Jaimee :)
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Mahalo sis and Mele Kalikimaka!
***More To Come***