Dreaming of someone in the Newspaper

Archives for 2008
NOTW
Diamond Member

Dreaming of someone in the Newspaper

Post by NOTW »

Do you guys know of any significance in dreaming that someone was in the newspaper?

There were 2 people... One was my uncle, he had some type of injury to his shoulder (I believe) and the accident (can't remember details) was written up in the newspaper on the front page. The other is a distant cousin/friend and her picture was in the paper and she was wearing a black professional suit and sitting in a chair at a desk, kindof like she was overwhelmed at her work. I new that in the picture, she was an accountant but in real life she is an elementary teacher.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

It could be that the Lord is giving you a prophetic picture of things to come so you can pray. Newspapers often depict the prophetic because they tell the news...If it were my dream that would be how I would be lead to pray..for them..

Lots of love
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thank you WFH. I prayed for them after I had awoke and I will continue to pray for them as the Spirit guides. Thank you for your insight and revelation to this part of my dream!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Crys--COOL DREAM! I agree with WFH! I remember this man on Sid Roth who the Lord would show future events to. He said that when the Lord showed it to him, it was like reading headlines in the newspaper...it's been so long but if I can find it I'll pm it to ya!

Moving right along into that call!!...LOVE IT!

Be blessed greatly my sister!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.