My ex husband divorcing for the 2nd time

Archives for 2008
chica4christ
Gold Member

My ex husband divorcing for the 2nd time

Post by chica4christ »

I had a dream in which I was with my ex-husband and we were headed out to a park or a picnic. The odd thing about it was that it seemed as though he was no longer married... I was not exactly happy to be with him again but I was ok with it.

In any event, he gets a phone call from his wife, and he begans to mumble and say things under his breath that I knew weren't good. Eventually he hangs up, and we head out to their home. At this point, I'm still peaceful and okay with everything. We walk into their home and they had a nice home, i saw pictures of their wedding and a picture as well of her family, which included her, her mom, aunts and cousins.

I did not completely understand what was going on but I finally figured out why we were there, he was there to finalize the divorce. I was flabergasted and couldn't believe that he was divorcing her after just marrying her recently. (He did remarry over summer '08 and we divorced in May 07). He had the look of he didn't care and was blaming her "daughter" for the divorce which in real life, she doesn't have, she has 2 young sons though?? You could tell she was distraught, upset and even looked bigger physically in the dream than in real life. I was completely devastated that he could do something like this and for some reason or another was tellng her, I'm so sorry marcie, after having known this man for 7 years, yes 7, I am not surprised he is doing this to you. I just couldn't believe it...

Meanwhile, I was pacing around the house not knowing what to think since in REAL life I had numerous dreams last year and in the beginning of this year(you can do a search with my screen name and see what I'm talking about) that it seemed like the Lord has been wanting us to reconcile but after he remarried, I moved on and now am dating a young Christian man that I am very happy with...So, in my dream I walked out a little confused not knowing what to think because of the dreams the Lord had revealed to me and being with the young man I am with now....

I apologize for the length, but I just had a dream a few weeks back that my ex husband had grabbed his chest and kept saying over and over, it wasn't supposed to be this way. I posted that dream as well for better context.

Thanks and God Bless,
Stephani